Hells Kitchen Ride 8/24/2013 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Hells Kitchen Ride 8/24/2013

Went out with a new group saturday. Good group of guys. One guy that just moved from florida. Had an old Z1000 set up like a drag bike he found out quick thats its not made for roads with turns. He worked his butt off getting there so he took off earlier than the rest of us for the trip back. All in all it was a good day.

Photo Montage..

Drift Camera Photo Montage...

Ride Video..

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 08-25-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage

600_275987902 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 10:42 PM
MTS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Nice ride! How is your buddy doing? Hope he is healing up!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 11:07 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS View Post
Nice ride! How is your buddy doing? Hope he is healing up!
He's doing good, Still healing up but he's ordered the parts he needs and he has also been shopping for a new harley. Trying to decide which model he wants. He was planning on buying a new bike before the wreck and he'll keep the one he has now for a spare.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 06:00 AM
MTS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
He's doing good, Still healing up but he's ordered the parts he needs and he has also been shopping for a new harley. Trying to decide which model he wants. He was planning on buying a new bike before the wreck and he'll keep the one he has now for a spare.
Well that's good! He should get a V-650 or 1k. I can't believe he is lane spitting all the time with you on one of those wide tractors! Good Lord!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS View Post
Well that's good! He should get a V-650 or 1k. I can't believe he is lane spitting all the time with you on one of those wide tractors! Good Lord!

He's from the UK but he's a harley guy through and through. When he retires he and his wife are moving to Thailand where she's from and he plans on getting a Versys there.

Talked to him yesterday and he's getting a new set of ape hangers that aren't as wide.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode