Mondayitis ride - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2013, 03:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Mondayitis ride

Yes this is a winter ride too so watch out for the snow and ice, lmao

Mondays is ride day for a few of us so here is today's ride. Only a short ride today, some rides are 500km or more. Alison rode up from Nambucca Heads to meet myself in Coffs Harbour. We rode to Nana Glen (home of Russell Crowe) to the Idle In Cafe

I didn't need the panniers for a day ride of course but wanted to try them out on a ride.

Just sat down and the Grafton crew arrived.

We had coffee and hot chocolates and some people had breakfast as well. After a while we mounted up again and headed into Coffs Harbour where we picked up another rider and then off to Nambucca Heads and the V-Wall Tavern.

12 bikes with 13 riders for lunch thanks! A cold beer was first then ordered lunch, had to do with lots of yummy choices on the menu. I choose soup but thinking that would not be enough ordered chips as well. Silly me the soup came with a delicious cob loaf and was plenty however I hate wasting food so I struggled with the chips and ate maybe 2/3 of them as well. I will not need dinner!

Another beer to wash it down and relaxing in the sunshine almost felt like having a snooze, however I got up and took some more pix instead.

Around 2PM we bade fairwell and Alison headed home, while the rest of us headed for Coffs where I went home and the Grafton mob fueled up and went to the Golden Dog Pub at Glenreagh and then home. As you can see from the pix it was an awful day for it with possible sunburn and heat exhaustion as a consequence.

Anyway enough from me I'm off to the pub to watch the footy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2013, 03:51 AM
MTS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Very cool, looking forward to coming out of winter now to get on bike more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode