Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By weljo2001

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Catch Me If You Can

A buddy was behind me on his H/D V-Rod going up to Mt.Baldy. We gave the group a big lead so we could haul butt through the twisty stuff. Had to pull over a few times for him to catch up but it was a blast.We caught the group at the point we were hitting some ice. Its wierd seeing yourself on video. Best watched in 1080 large screen

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein

Last edited by weljo2001; 01-31-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
wow!

That was awesome!!!!! Beautiful ride
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Very cool

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:58 PM

You lucky [email protected]#%@#$. What a road! Dry and looked pretty warm down at the lower altitudes. No traffic - what's with that?
Right now in Vancouver, BC it is between -2 and +5 celsius. And wet... Bike is still insured but the commutes in the rain and the cold - not much fun.

Great ride and really liked the music! Thanks for the preview of what the spring and summer will bring.
Dave
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvman50 View Post
You lucky [email protected]#%@#$. What a road! Dry and looked pretty warm down at the lower altitudes. No traffic - what's with that?
Right now in Vancouver, BC it is between -2 and +5 celsius. And wet... Bike is still insured but the commutes in the rain and the cold - not much fun.

Great ride and really liked the music! Thanks for the preview of what the spring and summer will bring.
Dave

Yea the roads were pretty empty because of the chilly morning. But if you liked that video. You'll really like this one from my bike. The rear view is the same area that my buddy was filming in the above video...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 06:29 AM

I never get bored watching that!!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 08:20 AM

Weljo -- Awesome man.

I am so envious of all you guys who have such amazing mountains to ride on. These views are awesome..

I have to ride about 4 hours north, deep into NY state, to get mountain rides that are only 50% as pretty.

Farkles:
Givi Tall Windscreen, Givi Top Rack and Case, Givi V35 Bags and Mounts, Givi QuickLock Tank Connector+Bag, Oxford Heated Grips, Nuvi 550 w/ Ram Mount, Barkbusters Full Wrap + Storm, Motowerks Flatfoot, Spools and Tank Protector, Bobbed Fender, Grip Puppies, 12v SAE Socket, Packjack, Airhawk 1 (med), Scala Rider G4, Contour Roam2

Next Stop: 44Tooth Sprocket (To be installed)
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:36 AM

Sweet!

Ride To Live, Live To Ride....no, really!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by naudan View Post
Weljo -- Awesome man.

I am so envious of all you guys who have such amazing mountains to ride on. These views are awesome..

I have to ride about 4 hours north, deep into NY state, to get mountain rides that are only 50% as pretty.
Yea thats one nice thing i can say about Cali is that there are some great places to ride.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
More videos from the Harley Guy........http://www.youtube.com/user/gmtcap/v...ew=0&flow=grid

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 08:23 PM

Weljo2001 I liked you from the first day I was on the board. BUT after those videos and me stuck in the house in the cold, snowy, salty mess here I'm not so sure about you anymore! Kind of like turning the knife!

Cool videos those and MAYBE spring will make it here one day.

Or was that look THEN leap?

2012 650 Versys
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time View Post
Weljo2001 I liked you from the first day I was on the board. BUT after those videos and me stuck in the house in the cold, snowy, salty mess here I'm not so sure about you anymore! Kind of like turning the knife!

Cool videos those and MAYBE spring will make it here one day.

Well then you'll really like me now Heres the ride tomorrow i'm passing on and the weather here is just perfect for a ride..http://www.meetup.com/socalpiratesri...nts/100705522/

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
http://weather.yahoo.com/united-stat...walk-12795817/

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 10:16 PM
MTS

Hats off to you Weljo! Another awesome video!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS View Post
Hats off to you Weljo! Another awesome video!

Thanks, Heres my video channel if you get snowed in and have nothing to do...http://www.youtube.com/user/weljo2001?feature=mhee

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode