2Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By Sandy Wright

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-26-2018, 10:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Breakfast At 7am Tomorrow 7/27/2018

Will be at the Waypoint Cafe tomorrow morning at 7am for breakfast. Its at the Camarillo Airport just a few miles off the Pacific Coast Hwy. If anyone is close stop on by....Drive-in | The Waypoint Cafe

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-26-2018, 11:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
You on the V or did you take the jet???

Cookin Wid Gas

2015 V-650 of course it's green...it's a Kazawalski.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 07:40 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkerjet View Post
You on the V or did you take the jet???

Taking the Versys. The guy i sold my Seat Concepts seat is on vacation in Santa Barbara so we are meeting for breakfast and to swap his stock seat for my SC. I picked that spot because i haven't been up that way in awhile...I like to eat on their patio then you can watch planes and helicopters coming and going....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Yea that's a neat spot. Whats really cool is you can head back on Mulholland and catch a few of those fun canyons on the way home.

Curious why you are getting rid of your custom seat for a stocker?????

Ride safe.

Cookin Wid Gas

2015 V-650 of course it's green...it's a Kazawalski.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkerjet View Post
Yea that's a neat spot. Whats really cool is you can head back on Mulholland and catch a few of those fun canyons on the way home.

Curious why you are getting rid of your custom seat for a stocker?????

Ride safe.

I have a Terry Adcock Flat Seat being made. So was going to keep the SC for 2-up riding but my girl no longer cares to ride. So instead of just stowing the SC in moth balls i figured i let some one have a good deal on it and I'll have the stocker incase she changes her mind...
hawkerjet likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
When are you going to visit the gf? Rancho is cool place to visit
weljo2001 likes this.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Wright View Post
When are you going to visit the gf? Rancho is cool place to visit

I only come to her work when she wants me to bring goodies for her and her co-workers. Theres a Filipino place here thats has great fried bananas that she has me deliver everyone in awhile....But i have been craving some BBQ from a place in Rialto. West Side Pit BBQ. Its take out only but theres a park a couple of blocks away I'll take the food to and eat.......

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode