Member Rides Show off your Versys...

3Likes
  • 2 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By Devilsfan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 07:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Angeles Crest Hwy 3/29/2018

Went up to Angeles Crest Hwy today to test out the new Michelin Road 5's and to check out my new Sidi Doha's Riding Shoes. Loved the tires and shoes. Was a great day for a ride. On part 2 the section above Newcombs Ranch there were lots of rocks from rock slides and lots of sand some corners had large amount of sand in them. Part 1 had another deer cross in front of me. I just saw the back section of the deer going into the trees. Bummer of the day....The Grizzly Cafe one of my favorite spots to eat while out on a ride. Well today must have been a bad day or the cook called in sick....Really disappointed with the meal today....

P1020256 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020257 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020258 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020260 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020261 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020262 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020265 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020266 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020269 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020270 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020271 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020272 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1020273 by weljo2001, on Flickr
mrvwbug and Devilsfan like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:09 PM

Is it open all day he way through or do you have to take the back road like we did last year.

60% of the time, it works every time
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:13 PM

Nice, how did the Road 5s do? I've got PR4s on mine, but am probably going Road 5s for my next set.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch71 View Post
Is it open all day he way through or do you have to take the back road like we did last year.

It was open all the way. The only closure on the roads were going to Azusa and i have no clue how you get there...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvwbug View Post
Nice, how did the Road 5s do? I've got PR4s on mine, but am probably going Road 5s for my next set.
They did great really really really happy with them

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:32 PM

Great vids and pics, weljo!
weljo2001 likes this.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
Great vids and pics, weljo!

Thanks....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode