LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-19-2012, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Hell's Kitchen Ride 2 19 2012

Great Ride Today.....

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 05:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Are you sure that much fun is legal???

Great videos. The greenery sure looks inviting compared to this end of the continent.

Montani Semper Liberi
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spklbuk View Post
Are you sure that much fun is legal???

Great videos. The greenery sure looks inviting compared to this end of the continent.
It was a really good ride with a great group of people. Had right at 30 people split into 2 groups. Nice variety of bikes. Yep still green out here its been a really mild winter. Temperatures started out in the mid 40's and got up to about 60 mid-day. Finally got some beef jerky from the store across from hells kitchen. Way expensive and not that good so that was a big disappointment.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Spectacular! You put create some amazing productions.

Great variety of machines especially the Honda CX500/650 and at least one, if not two, Suzuki T500 Titans - wow. Owned a T500J in the early 70s and loved it. It wasn't especially sophisticated but it ran and ran and ran. People called them the blue denim motorcycle - like a pair of Levis they never wore out. I've been looking for one ever since to add to the fleet. Perhaps some day.

Arion

"Plan? Plan! There ain't no plan."
Pig Killer, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arion View Post
Spectacular! You put create some amazing productions.

Great variety of machines especially the Honda CX500/650 and at least one, if not two, Suzuki T500 Titans - wow. Owned a T500J in the early 70s and loved it. It wasn't especially sophisticated but it ran and ran and ran. People called them the blue denim motorcycle - like a pair of Levis they never wore out. I've been looking for one ever since to add to the fleet. Perhaps some day.
Yea both those bikes were really clean and ran great.I was behind both of them on the ride. The guy that owns the suzuki bought it new in 1975.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 10-22-2014 at 12:42 PM.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 04:46 PM

of course, you know I have to ask about the Tiger 800xc, how was riding with that? I think its like Jeremy Lin, Deceptively quick

What is the reason they call it Hells Kitchen? Looked pretty nice to me. We have the Devils Den in AR, and I can show you some "roads" that are hellish!

My Album:

Last edited by Element; 02-20-2012 at 04:51 PM.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element View Post
of course, you know I have to ask about the Tiger 800xc, how was riding with that? I think its like Jeremy Lin, Deceptively quick

What is the reason they call it Hells Kitchen? Looked pretty nice to me. We have the Devils Den in AR, and I can show you some "roads" that are hellish!
The guy that has the tiger is an older guy that has a stable of bikes. He used to do desert racing in his younger days. He took the tiger out with us to finish up the break in period. It looks real good in the flesh. Didn't get a chance to talk with him about the bike but will next time out. The bike looked real quick and smooth from what i saw. He got into a drag race with a new camaro along the way. They call it hells kitchen because the outside of the building is black with red flames. The roads there are actually nice and smooth nothing too tight at all.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 10-22-2014 at 12:42 PM.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 07:24 PM

some are talking about a bbq for Rick, maybe that would be a great ride to spot?

My Album:
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element View Post
some are talking about a bbq for Rick, maybe that would be a great ride to spot?
It's a nice ride.But the foods not that great. But there are some really good places to eat not to far from it.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode