Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Garage
Hell's Kitchen Ride 1/!5/2012

Anybody wanna go????????

Sunday, January 15, 2012, 8:30 AM

SELECTED BY: MAVERICK
Starbucks
18523 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA (map)

Starbucks in Fountain Valley, California 92708 (Brookhurst & Ellis, South of 405) (KSU 9:00 am)
SELECTED BY: MAVERICK
Lets do this again! This is our group's signature ride - a trip to Hell's Kitchen Ride via PCH and Cooks Corner (~125 miles).

Note the earlier time, we will meet up with another group in Tustin (SCAR) and ride to Cook's Corner with them.

Approximate Route:
Starbucks Fountain Valley, CA (KSU at 9:00 AM)
Brookhusrt Ave to PCH
PCH to Jamboree Road

Stop at Shell Gas / Tustin Ranch, 13131 Jamboree Rd, Tustin, CA and meet with the SCAR group. (short break). If you are a new rider or don't feel like going to Hell's Kitchen, you can stick with SCAR after Cook's Corner for an easy, leisure jaunt to Crystal Cove along PCH.

Continue on Jamboree Road to Chapman Ave
Chapman Ave (via Santiago Canyon) to Cooks Corner
(stop for a short break)

You can join us at Cooks Corner instead of Starbucks in Fountain Valley if you like around 10:30 AM or slightly later.

Cooks Corner to Ortega Highway and Hell's Kitchen
(stop for lunch)

Hells Kitchen back to Dana Point via Ortega Highway and split off from there.

Continue up PCH or I-5 to Huntington Beach. Anyone going that direction is welcome to join.

View the Hell's Kitchen Ride Map.....http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...804816,0.97229

Map Disclaimer: The maps attached to the rides are for general information only, they are not intended to be a turn-by-turn route map.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 06:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Oops - I thought you meant Hells Kitchen in Manhattan....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode