Hell's Kitchen Ride - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2011, 11:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Hell's Kitchen Ride

Was a beautiful day for a ride with a great group of people. Actual Harley & Sportster guys that moved along at a good clip....

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Photo Clip..

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 06:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Great video. Pass through those beautiful mountains looked like great fun.

Montani Semper Liberi

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Nice video, and very nicely composed and presented as well. Well done.

Great looking roads and, for the most part, almost no traffic. Wow!

Now, I'll bite and display my ignorance for all to see. Where is Hell's Kitchen? Hopefully not in my own back yard

Arion

"Plan? Plan! There ain't no plan."
Pig Killer, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arion View Post
Nice video, and very nicely composed and presented as well. Well done.

Great looking roads and, for the most part, almost no traffic. Wow!

Now, I'll bite and display my ignorance for all to see. Where is Hell's Kitchen? Hopefully not in my own back yard

The roads were fantastic and the whole day was traffic free. The weather started off a little cooler and was a hint of rain. So Cooks Corner and Hell's Kitchen were both down on the amount of bikes there. Which i have no complaints about i'm not wild about big crowds.

http://www.hellskitchen-ca.com/

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 07:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Great video, that ride is my commute Monday through Friday. I get to do it two times a day. Of course there is more traffic during the hours I ride it and I have never actually stopped at HK for food. Only to take pics of his Obama rants.

ST1300, Versys, SV650S

Last edited by gti20vturbo; 11-16-2011 at 08:05 PM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gti20vturbo View Post
Great video, that ride is my commute Monday through Friday. I get to do it two times a day. Of course I there is more traffic during the hours I ride it and I have never actually stopped at HK for food. Only to take pics of his Obama rants.

Yea the Obama rants are great and the foods not bad either. I keep wanting to go across the street to the country store for some beef jerky. I've been told its really good but i forget everytime i'm out there.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 10:57 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
The roads were fantastic and the whole day was traffic free. The weather started off a little cooler and was a hint of rain. So Cooks Corner and Hell's Kitchen were both down on the amount of bikes there. Which i have no complaints about i'm not wild about big crowds.

http://www.hellskitchen-ca.com/
Ah, California. Isn't that the mythical land somewhere west of Texas where the sun always shines, there's never any traffic to be bothered with, all the men are buff, and all the women are gorgeous?

Arion

"Plan? Plan! There ain't no plan."
Pig Killer, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arion View Post
Ah, California. Isn't that the mythical land somewhere west of Texas where the sun always shines, there's never any traffic to be bothered with, all the men are buff, and all the women are gorgeous?

That would be before the year 1980.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gti20vturbo View Post
Great video, that ride is my commute Monday through Friday. I get to do it two times a day. Of course there is more traffic during the hours I ride it and I have never actually stopped at HK for food. Only to take pics of his Obama rants.

Found one of the Obama slams.... Click onto photo to go to flickr then click on photo again to enlarge big enough to read sign....

IMG_0595 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode