Ride to the Windmills, Newfoundland - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ride to the Windmills, Newfoundland

Neil (a buddy of mine) and myself took advantage of the beautiful weather and rode our bikes out as far as Cappahayden, Newfoundland. We had to turn around so i could make it back for my supper at the inlaws reservation. It was a beautiful ride with perfect weather. Just a couple pics of the bikes with the Windmills.

It was also my first longish ride on the Versys. Despite the buzz in the dash and the seat i must say im very pleased with this bike. It has a great engine and it handles like a sportbike. I will be getting the peg lowering blocks since my giant viking legs were a little cramped after 2 hours. Maybe the local seat guy can have a look at my seat and flatten it out and raise it up an inch or so to gain some additional leg room. As it sits (pun intended) right not the seat pushes me forward towards the tank.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 05:15 PM

Looks pretty cool. I'll have to drop down there on next time I'm home for a bit (I'm originally from St. John's).

Dave C

Dave C
2008 Versys (Red)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
Looks pretty cool. I'll have to drop down there on next time I'm home for a bit (I'm originally from St. John's).

Dave C
Hey Dave,

Make sure you join www.ridetherock.com if you plan on riding down. We have members across Canada willing to help a stranded rider in need.

Keith
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode