Big Bear Breakfast Ride - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Big Bear Breakfast Ride

Had A Great Ride To Big Bear Lake Today. Just As Good Was The Eggs Benedict w/ Bisquits & Gravy For Breakfast.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
very cool - music and all
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by toypro1 View Post
very cool - music and all
Everything is better with a little SRV

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 09-08-2011 at 01:39 AM.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 01:41 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Everything is better with a little SRV

For those who don't know Stevie Ray Vaughan.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Had A Great Ride To Big Bear Lake Today. Just As Good Was The Eggs Benedict w/ Bisquits & Gravy For Breakfast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0pdKgSaJLI
I looked thru your Flickr pics, (good Pics) Which camera set up are you using in your latest videos?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
For the video i use the Drift HD170 Stealth. Amazon.com has them at $225.00 right now. When i got mine they were over $300.00. For the photos i use a Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS. Its a 12.1 mega pixel camera but i just have it set at the M3 setting which is only 2 mega pixels. For mounting the video camera like i have it see below. The spot i have for the camera took alot of trying other spots and about 4 other ram mounts plus suction cup mounts that didn't work out. Where i have it is out of the way no vibrations and i like the view. Posted the links below for items needed.

Hope this helps.

IMG_0178 by weljo2001, on Flickr

http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-uti...inch-ball.html

http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-cam...m-b-202au.html

http://www.gpscity.com/ram-mount-sho...-b-201u-a.html

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 06-18-2015 at 10:32 PM.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 12:28 PM

yes the lack of vibration is the key, looks like on the forks eliminates a lot of vibration. I have all ram mount stuff too. I will have to try that spot. Good stuff...
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Photos.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode