Some of New England - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-30-2011, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Some of New England

Last week I had the chance to ride some of New England. Some of you know of my addiction with the Maine coastline. But this trip was to be a guided ride through part of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

On Thurs. 21 July my guide arrived @ 8am and off we went. I have been wanting to do this ride for quite sometime. I normally ride alone but for this trip a long time friend led the way. Her gps took a dump right before the trip so I had the route loaded in my Zumo. But I absolutely hate to ride point. So she led with the use of paper directions on her tank.

My friend had a very near miss at a unmarked and very blind intersection. I still can not believe she did not crash. I have never seen one this close without a terrible outcome. And in my time I have seen more than a few. She has got to be the most accomplished rider I have ever ridden with. (and not hard to look at either )

Any way if you get a chance to ride in this area JUST DO IT. It is a gorgeous area to ride with all the twisties and elevation changes that you could want. I do not do the picture thing and this is probably the closest thing to a ride report that I have ever written. lol

For all the info and routes you could want for this area please visit the New England Riders

These folks will answer any and all questions that you may have. (no relation in any way)

Ride Safe!

Bob
aka
tinner
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vt-nh-me.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	242.7 KB
ID:	12031  

Ride em if ya got em!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode