nice day to visit a mate 180km south - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 02:12 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
nice day to visit a mate 180km south

Now as i was getting ready to ride discovered this in my rear tyre but rode anyway.

Stopped for a minute by the sea 3/4 of the way there.

My work mate has just brought a house at a little sea side village at a place called Karitane but I told home i would visit on one of our days off but i forgot to ask his street address so went down to the beach and took this photo of what they call the salt and pepper while i txt him for his address.

said i already had lunch but his wife insisted on making me something with a coffee

Now he told me if i wanted to go for a fun ride then go back by a 13 km road called the coast rode which is narrow, windy and criss cross the main rail line more times than i can count and was going a bit fast at one of the crossing and heard the engine rev up as I left the ground.

Looking back to my friends little township i had come from

On the way home i check out another friend of mine small land block overlooking the sea, made a couple of marks in the paddock but he will not know as he working in Saudi at moment.

Also i meant to take a pic of a sign that say 45 parallel south south I could say as i passed it on my way back i was closer to equator than south pole but was in the zone and forget to stop.

Last edited by kiwi 41; 03-30-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 02:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wow nice sunny day. Laughed hard on your rode anyway and forget to stop narrative, happened to me too.

Life is short, ride long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranti View Post
Wow nice sunny day. Laughed hard on your rode anyway and forget to stop narrative, happened to me too.
Yep i had all intention to stop and set the bike up to pose for the photo but it was time to just ride sally ride

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Yep i had all intention to stop and set the bike up to pose for the photo but it was time to just ride sally ride
blame it on one who designed our Vs to be so ridable then

Life is short, ride long.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode