Sunday afternoon Autumn ride - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Sunday afternoon Autumn ride

Was a very wet day here yesterday and it looks like the Alps gave got there first big dump of snow. Sunday was a beautiful but fresh day and since my wife was away at a horse training day thought i would go for a small ride and get some lunch rather than cook at home.

At home just showing the mountains, used my optical zoom so they not as close to us as they look.

Went for a meal here as a place where a few bikes pass through and since there was a big rally http://www.marchhare.co.nz/ 50 km south of my home town there were a lot of bikes on road today heading home. The bacon was not very nice.

Took some country roads back home and the next shots are taken about 20 min away from my place but the roads were very dangerous at times with lots of loose road chip on the narrow country roads so back off my mighty orange steed around the corners and even on the straight the rear moved around a bit but i come from a off road riding background so it was to much problem.

Was a good ride and next week a lot of bikers from where i live are doing a 400km around the lakes ride to raise money for the Christchurch earth quake so will take some pic's of that as it should be good.

Last edited by kiwi 41; 03-06-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: pic double up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011, 10:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Sure do dream of visiting your neck-o-the-woods someday. Mocycling and hunting them big Merriam gobblers all on the same trip. Where's my lottery ticket!!

And good on all y'all for the quake run.

Montani Semper Liberi
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Plenty of good hunting/fishing here. My wife is away at the moment with a women that is from state of Oregon and her husband is a fishing guide and they travel back and forwards between states and here. Hope your numbers come in on that ticket spklbuk so we can show you around God's personal paradise.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-06-2011, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
You live in a sweet neighborhood
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode