MY 2nd VERSYS Video - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
MY 2nd VERSYS Video

Welp , A good solid solo ride today . Sapphire to Helen , Helen to Turner's Corner for lunch . Blairville to Clayton , Clayton to Cashiers , Cashiers to home .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQJVCImXxwA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 05:31 PM

Nice Wes! I came back through there Monday from Helen. Out of all the roads we were on last weekend, I'd say 215 off the BRP to 64 was my favorite. What a great ride down!

/neil
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

OOOHHH ....... OOOOOHHHHHH ..... 215 can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS at times . The Troopers say 215 claims more bikes and lives than any other road accessing the BRP . Monday is a good day for running 215 for sure .

The intersection of Hwy 215 and Hwy 64 are only a few miles from my house .

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 05:14 AM

Nice videos. I love riding all of those roads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 08:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrider View Post
Nice videos. I love riding all of those roads.

Thanks . I am sort of limping on the video camera thing right now . I am actually just using My NIkon Coolpix cameras' video feature . Only using it on the LP mode due to lack of memory storage . It can really do nice clean vids , but I only get about 3 minutes before my memory is all used up on any other mode than LP . LOL
Your video , " New tires what a difference " , I have a couple of questions about . Where is the road you did the vid on ? , And tell me more about the Scorpions and why you like them so well , if you don't mind .
I sort of like the Dunlpos on the bike now . I really have plenty of tire left , but want to get some head ups about suitable tires for the thing when time comes . I will NEVER take the V offroad and like in the same environment you do as far as mountain roads and surface . Well , I actually feel sure Georgia has superior sruface then we do in NC . North Carolina really can use some slick ass asphalt . Not sure what they do to it , but even years after it is down , the asphalt is still super slick when wet . Not near as grippy as GA roads .
I rode 180 yesterday up to 17/75 . Man what a good road that really lets a bike stick to it . Yipper DEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

Wes
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 08:23 AM

Yes.... 215 hairy.... Don't ask me how I know, but my Magna still has battlescars from the 215/BRP
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

I was up there today . I ma hoping to have time this eve to post some short vids for those who have never seen the BRP nor mught able to ever get the chance .

TTYL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode