Road Rage Tough Guy Inside The Car Morphs Into Little Girl When He Gets Out - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

8Likes
  • 1 Post By ronheater70
  • 1 Post By ronheater70
  • 1 Post By Buffalo_Bob
  • 2 Post By Steve in Sunny Fl
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 2 Post By saddlebag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-15-2017, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Road Rage Tough Guy Inside The Car Morphs Into Little Girl When He Gets Out

If you don't like profanity....Don't Watch.....

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 09:22 AM

you're both stupid. If you think this video makes the rider (I hope it's not you!) look good... it doesn't. Consider the consequences, how can this work out good? it can't. what have either of you accomplished? Nothing. there is a time and place to make a stand... this wasn't it. Steve
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Sunny Fl View Post
you're both stupid. If you think this video makes the rider (I hope it's not you!) look good... it doesn't. Consider the consequences, how can this work out good? it can't. what have either of you accomplished? Nothing. there is a time and place to make a stand... this wasn't it. Steve

Yes it was me...You're entitled to your opinion. Maybe you choose to be lady-like but i don't. Thats my opinion.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 01-16-2017 at 01:48 PM.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 01:09 PM

A quick Personal note.. I appreciate the heads up about the Profanity.. I often watch a lot of videos while my young daughters are either nearby or watching them too.

Pretty cut and dry case, guy looked AFTER you hit your horn.. not before. The correct course of action would have been for the guy to simply give a wave, mouth the words sorry and keep going.

I had a similar circumstance over this past summer. I also said a few choice words, and the guy pulled up beside me at a red light and im thinking o.k here we go.. He rolled down his passenger window and abruptly apologized, noting his mistake of not checking first. I gave him a polite "Have a good day" afterwards.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Well, Possibly the gentleman in the car will now take a second to look in his mirror.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 01:30 PM

As my dad would say "It takes two to tango", not responding defuses the argument.(I used to get in lots of fights when I was a kid.)

Saying that, I also have many times experienced car drivers clearly incensed after almost running me off the road like motorcyclists are a big nuisance.
Splitting lanes, which is legal in California, really angers car drivers stuck in traffic. It's like we are "cutting in line" to them.

"Share the Road" is a great slogan; I wish car drivers would take it seriously.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I honked to let him know i was there. Saw he was coming over without looking. Was planning on just cruising by when he flipped me off. So yea i got pissed and wanted him to know what an idiot he was. I've been hit by a car that made a u-turn as i was coming up next to him. Wound up with a fractured wrist 4 cracked ribs a fractured femur and tibia so yes i get a little pissed when someone comes over on me then cops an attitude.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Yes it was me...You're entitled to your opinion. Maybe you choose to be lady-like but i don't. Thats my opinion.
Yes, I'm very ladylike. I worked 6 years in maximum security prisons here in Fl. Very ladylike. I'm a concealed carrier also, which means that any time I allow my emotions to drive my decisions, a firearm would be involved. So in my ladylike way, I give my best "beauty queen" wave and go on about my business. It's not that I don't have emotional reactions, it's that I control them because the stakes of an escalated situation are life changing. I've seen the life it offers in prison, which isn't worth my effort of "educating" some jerk on the side of the road. Steve

SpyvsSpy and Buffalo_Bob like this.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 04:20 PM

"So yea i got pissed and wanted him to know what an idiot he was."

Somehow, I'm thinking you were unsuccessful at that.

But hey, what could go wrong, right? Well maybe...

Yeah, if you want true ram air tuning, you better be willing to ram some air! (SteveinSunnyFlorida)

'15 KLE650LT
'99 Concours(with 234,xxx miles on it), sold
'98 KLR650

And most of Canada too, eh?

Last edited by SteveJ; 01-16-2017 at 04:25 PM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
A quick Personal note.. I appreciate the heads up about the Profanity.. I often watch a lot of videos while my young daughters are either nearby or watching them too.

Pretty cut and dry case, guy looked AFTER you hit your horn.. not before. The correct course of action would have been for the guy to simply give a wave, mouth the words sorry and keep going.

I had a similar circumstance over this past summer. I also said a few choice words, and the guy pulled up beside me at a red light and im thinking o.k here we go.. He rolled down his passenger window and abruptly apologized, noting his mistake of not checking first. I gave him a polite "Have a good day" afterwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Bob View Post
As my dad would say "It takes two to tango", not responding defuses the argument.(I used to get in lots of fights when I was a kid.)

Saying that, I also have many times experienced car drivers clearly incensed after almost running me off the road like motorcyclists are a big nuisance.
Splitting lanes, which is legal in California, really angers car drivers stuck in traffic. It's like we are "cutting in line" to them.

"Share the Road" is a great slogan; I wish car drivers would take it seriously.
Quote:
Yes, I'm very ladylike. I worked 6 years in maximum security prisons here in Fl. Very ladylike. I'm a concealed carrier also, which means that any time I allow my emotions to drive my decisions, a firearm would be involved. So in my ladylike way, I give my best "beauty queen" wave and go on about my business. It's not that I don't have emotional reactions, it's that I control them because the stakes of an escalated situation are life changing. I've seen the life it offers in prison, which isn't worth my effort of "educating" some jerk on the side of the road. Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzlxWbQ5gaA

Being a prinson guard isn't very impressive. They have female guards also. I know about prison life since I'm an Ex-Felon and have been there first hand. I'm also 6'2" 285lbs with a 2nd degree black belt in Sin Moo Hapkido.I've had guns pulled on me before. I Prefer a knife or an ink pen if necessary.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Being a prinson guard isn't very impressive. They have female guards also. I know about prison life since I'm an Ex-Felon and have been there first hand. I'm also 6'2" 285lbs with a 2nd degree black belt in Sin Moo Hapkido.I've had guns pulled on me before. I Prefer a knife or an ink pen if necessary.
OK, let's recap... 6'2", 285#, Trained in the fighting arts to a high degree, Felon (no such thing as ex), not impressed with common sense on how to handle life circumstances. I get it, thanks for filling in the picture for me.

Please, man to man, reconsider your life choices, at some point you and I know you're going to run into the wrong guy. He might be old and spindly, but all he needs is a trigger finger. Steve
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
OK, let's recap... 6'2", 285#, Trained in the fighting arts to a high degree, Felon (no such thing as ex), not impressed with common sense on how to handle life circumstances. I get it, thanks for filling in the picture for me.

Please, man to man, reconsider your life choices, at some point you and I know you're going to run into the wrong guy. He might be old and spindly, but all he needs is a trigger finger. Steve

Well being a Felon has never had a negative effect on my life. Getting locked up did me some good. Big bonus is never having to deal with jury duty. Was able to retire at 48 years of age that was 7 years ago so i must have done something right.
Steve in Sunny Fl likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 10:46 AM

Sounds to me more like a few cases of testosterone poisoning. I'm just sayin'.....

....ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds with the Devil close behind...
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility, it's right. If it disturbs you, it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed."
-Robert M. Pirsig
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Well being a Felon has never had a negative effect on my life. Getting locked up did me some good. Big bonus is never having to deal with jury duty. Was able to retire at 48 years of age that was 7 years ago so i must have done something right.
Joe, you keep dumpin all the cortisol, you're gonna stroke out on us one a these times. I gotta admit, sometimes the idiots get me pissed off and wheezy too. Fortunately, I haven't had to confront one in a while. Though I did try and goad a guy in a pickup to pull over after he tried to run me into opposing traffic with it last fall. Haven't really had to test my one legged man ass kicking skillz yet. I think I would have started with a good clean helmet butt...though scratching it on his teeth would likely piss me off too.
weljo2001 and ronheater70 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode