• 2 Post By fasteddiecopeman
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By kiwi 41
  • 1 Post By redden68

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Breakfast With Mr & Mrs Kiwi 41

Rode out to Santa Monica today to meet up with Phil and his lovely wife Keri from New Zealand for breakfast. Good Food & Great Company. 2 really nice people had a great time with them.......

P1010624 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010625 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010626 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010627 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010628 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010629 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010630 by weljo2001, on Flickr
onewizard, turn8a and saddlebag like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 04:36 PM
RMS

Mrs. Kiwi, must be from the south-- it looks like a bow of grits next to her egg omelet
weljo,, I think you must have a thing for breakfast, almost all of your food photos are of breakfast plates
weljo2001 likes this.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 04:38 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMS View Post
Mrs. Kiwi, must be from the south-- it looks like a bow of grits next to her egg omelet
weljo,, I think you must have a thing for breakfast, almost all of your food photos are of breakfast plates
That looks like a cappuccino to me, but who I might be high.
weljo2001 likes this.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 04:49 PM
RMS

I stand corrected
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMS View Post

That was her coffee and she was eating a Crepe..

I love breakfast anytime of the day. A big bowel of grits sounds real good to me....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheftyler View Post
That looks like a cappuccino to me, but who I might be high.

Yep.... She's real picky about coffee. That was the first good coffee she had since flying in...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

New Zealand / OZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Yep.... She's real picky about coffee. That was the first good coffee she had since flying in...
When down under average coffee is $6 plus, everything is pressed, wife liked flat white, if I have time, I will try and find the video, dude in Greymouth NZ, had a mini minor cw with coffee machine and fridge, would grind and press anything you wanted, best $6 I ever spent for 3 minutes of entertainment and got a awesome coffee out of it!!
bigaussie and weljo2001 like this.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Joe - pass on my greetings to Phil and Mrs Phil....

weljo2001 likes this.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Joe - pass on my greetings to Phil and Mrs Phil....

Don't think i'll be seeing them again... They have a really full schedule planned and i have a ride up Angeles Crest Hwy tomorrow.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Cheers Joe for the meal and good company, Nice to meet you in person from both of us. Just chillaxing in Hawaii now. Back home to New Zealand next sat.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Phil - HOPE your family and friends are NOT affected by that recent earthquake in New Zealand....
weljo2001 and kiwi 41 like this.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Cheers Joe for the meal and good company, Nice to meet you in person from both of us. Just chillaxing in Hawaii now. Back home to New Zealand next sat.

Anytime Phil,

From the photos it sure looks like you two are enjoying your holiday...
kiwi 41 likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 08:46 PM

Garage
Cool!

My son lives 60 miles from the epicenter of the New Zealand quakes. With the time difference we didn't here from him until 1:00PM US central time. Had my wife and family members in a panic. He was awakened, but it felt like a cruise ship on the waves so he went back to sleep without thinking that it would make international news.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2016, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Phil - HOPE your family and friends are NOT affected by that recent earthquake in New Zealand....
My family are fine, most of damage starts 150 miles north of me. Plenty of help from around the world, even a US warship that was in town the Samson is going to help out where they can.

Pacific Command Deploys USS Sampson to New Zealand to Aid in Earthquake Recovery > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article
weljo2001 likes this.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 05:34 AM

[QUOTE=kiwi 41;1252754]My family are fine, most of damage starts 150 miles north of me. Plenty of help from around the world, even a US warship that was in town the Samson is going to help out where they can.

That is good news . I was wondering about that.
kiwi 41 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode