Breakfast Ride To Wrightwood by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 02-23-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I notice you've started the seafood diet Joe!!!

You "see food" & eat it!!!

I usually have a hearty breakfast at home, but l do have to admit to a liking for McD's breakfast burrito's & their "senior" coffee is great!!!

My "weekend" breakfast

Smiley breakfast

Lunch can consist of;

Or/&

& my midweek breakfast is usually;

PS, I also make a helluva pie, this one is ground pork & apples!
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 09:58 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
You "see food" & eat it!!!
See food? He had to ride 53 twisty miles for that food. The horror!

The crab in your skillet seems to be eyeing you though.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
See food? He had to ride 53 twisty miles for that food. The horror!

The crab in your skillet seems to be eyeing you though.

That sign is on the Wrighwood side of Angeles Crest Hwy. It was closed just past the sign. So i came up the back way. I just made it a point to get a photo of the sign because i always forget to stop when i go back down that way.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 09:04 AM
Banned

Maybe Joe should do a Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives like that wharsisname Fiero....(you know, the fat bleached blonde dude in the red car)..
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Maybe Joe should do a Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives like that wharsisname Fiero....(you know, the fat bleached blonde dude in the red car)..

Don't be mad because you hate how your life has turned out....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Don't be mad because you hate how your life has turned out....
Maybe l didn't add enough smileys for you Joseph, l wasn't getting at you or taking a cheap shot, l really think it would be a good idea for "someone" to do a motorcyclists tour of all the biker orientated cafes & diners throughout the USA........shiit, we could all do our own State, & call it the "The bikers truckstop guide to the Universys!"

Oooops........
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Maybe l didn't add enough smileys for you Joseph, l wasn't getting at you or taking a cheap shot, l really think it would be a good idea for "someone" to do a motorcyclists tour of all the biker orientated cafes & diners throughout the USA........shiit, we could all do our own State, & call it the "The bikers truckstop guide to the Universys!"

Oooops........

No problem. I'm just cranky i gave up sugar recently. My down fall is sodas so i'm drinking tea with no sugar and water only gave up the candy too. That breakfast was the only thing i ate for the day. I like to have one good meal then eat a granola bar later if i get hungry. But i sure did enjoy the syrup on the pancakes though.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 10:09 AM
Banned

Grumpiness & sugar urges can mean diabetes Joe, seriously, get it checked out if you already haven't!
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Grumpiness & sugar urges can mean diabetes Joe, seriously, get it checked out if you already haven't!

I'm good. Sugar,cholesterol and all the rest is great. My only issue is my thyroid and i quit taking that medication because it made me feel like ****. Its been out of wack from when i was younger and started taking meds for it in my 40's.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 10:19 AM
Banned

2 things, you WILL get used to less sweet stuff over time, & so you don't get **** you can spell it shiit!!!
weljo2001 likes this.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 10:49 AM

Location: Normally Devon, England. From 18 Feb to 2 May 16, near Reston VA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Those pictures of blue skies and dry roads make me seriously envious o your ride. And the breakfast looks epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 10:51 AM

Location: Normally Devon, England. From 18 Feb to 2 May 16, near Reston VA
As for my2wheels...you're totally rocking the Brit lifestyle with Cornish pasties, fry ups and even HP Sauce. Respect sir!

Tim

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteflying View Post
As for my2wheels...you're totally rocking the Brit lifestyle with Cornish pasties, fry ups and even HP Sauce. Respect sir!

Tim
Eyup Tim, don't be forgetting the home made pork pie & l have both powdered & liquid Colmans' mustard in the cupboard!!!

Also, for the last 3 dinners/teas l've enjoyed home made shepherds' pie..................(l made it in a huge dish & had to finish it!)
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteflying View Post
Those pictures of blue skies and dry roads make me seriously envious o your ride. And the breakfast looks epic

Thanks, Its one of my favorite areas to ride and the food there is always top notch.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 01:07 PM

Garage
Nice Joe. I'm fast approaching the 100 day mark for Winter storage, so it's always a treat to view somebody's ride pics!
weljo2001 likes this.

Always trust your cape.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATYC View Post
Nice Joe. I'm fast approaching the 100 day mark for Winter storage, so it's always a treat to view somebody's ride pics!

Cool, I feel a trip to the ocean is in my near future....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Eyup Tim, don't be forgetting the home made pork pie & l have both powdered & liquid Colmans' mustard in the cupboard!!!

Also, for the last 3 dinners/teas l've enjoyed home made shepherds' pie..................(l made it in a huge dish & had to finish it!)

Love shepherds pie. Do you use beef or lamb?

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Love shepherds pie. Do you use beef or lamb?
Either, although l believe lamb is the correct meat to use.
My last one l used ordinary 80/20 ground beef & l enjoyed every mouthfull........It's a spaghetti sauce over meatballs tonight!
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Either, although l believe lamb is the correct meat to use.
My last one l used ordinary 80/20 ground beef & l enjoyed every mouthfull........It's a spaghetti sauce over meatballs tonight!

I prefer beef but i know that its usually done with lamb in the UK. Spaghetti & meatballs sound good. But i treated myself to a Schlotzskys Sandwich today for my daily meal....

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr
josucksbuena and my2wheels like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode