2010 Versys - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Industry News A section for industry news, recalls & technical service bulletins.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Arrow 2010 Versys

Good info and Hi-Res pictures. Perfect for desktop wallpapers...
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photo...aki-Versys.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 10:08 AM

Terrific link!

It looks like Kawasaki has been listening to the riders - I really like the changes that they've made in the Vee, but they're keeping the good stuff. I wonder about the seat - they mentioned changes to the pillion, but what about the primary saddle?
I've always like the looks of the Vee, but the new front end is killer. They're offering a lot of the things as options that we've been putting on the bikes ourselves so far - heated grips, etc.
Thanks for the link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't you think that it's a ^%#$&# shame that Hunter S. Thompson wasn't an adventure rider? Imagine the ride reports...!
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 06:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to E-nigma
Quote:
Originally Posted by loginfashion999 View Post
*edited to delete the spam*
Aren't posts like this supposed to be flagged and removed by moderators?

I would also like to see repeat offenders banned from the site.

Last edited by Bear on a bicycle; 11-07-2009 at 08:10 AM.

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-nigma View Post

Just click on the little white/red triangle next to the reply number and the admin will be notified. They take care of it very quickly!

Steve

I bought a motorcycle because my wife said that I couldn't! Now I have two and she still says I can't have another one!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sounds like a challenge to me!

Now I have four!

post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

We get them as soon as we're notified & are able to do so. We permanently ban these guys, but they're pretty shifty, & never stop trying. I ask that you have a little patience. We have lives outside this forum, so it may take a little while for one of us to see the alert, but we'll get him.

And by the way, there are only two active moderators & one administrator for this site. If any of you guys want to put on the reflective vest, shoulder harness & badge, by all means, send one of us a PM...

post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrison56 View Post
Just click on the little white/red triangle next to the reply number and the admin will be notified. They take care of it very quickly!

Exactly, it looks like this:

post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-16-2009, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Guys, I'm not in any way associated with the site. I'm about to buy my very first street bike (Versys 2010) (had 2 previous enduro bikes) and I'm very enthusiastic. Never really thought posting a link was spam. E-nigma, If it bother you so much, then my apologies... I’ve always read you posts and though of them as very insightful so I will take you word…

PS There is also a new video (not the Kawasaki promo) on YouTube. No link this time but I’m sure that if you search for Verys 2010 you can find it. It appears to be a launch party of sort.

The new guy...

Vendetta
A friend of mine once said: Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known...
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Guys, I'm not in any way associated with the site. I'm about to buy my very first street bike (Versys 2010) (had 2 previous enduro bikes) and I'm very enthusiastic. Never really thought posting a link was spam. E-nigma, If it bother you so much, then my apologies... Ive always read you posts and though of them as very insightful so I will take you word

PS There is also a new video (not the Kawasaki promo) on YouTube. No link this time but Im sure that if you search for Verys 2010 you can find it. It appears to be a launch party of sort.

The new guy...

V, he was referring to a spam post that was deleted by me. The spammers sneak in here from time to time. Looks like I got him before you saw it. Sorry about the confusion.

Your post is Versys related & not spam.

And welcome aboard, by the way...

post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

Here is the link to the YouTube video previously mentioned. The video says that it was at the EICMA 2009.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXVBn_O52Q

Vendetta
A friend of mine once said: Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known...
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 AM

Here's another "youtube" video with some great music featuring the 2010 Versys. It looks great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrueTz9L4Xk&NR=1
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versysbob View Post
Here's another "youtube" video with some great music featuring the 2010 Versys. It looks great!

That was actually a good video , some sporty roadwork with the travel bags on , a bit of "meandering" through the countryide , some bumpy road , a quick ride through (*ugh) town and back on the open road to go pick up the girl ...........nice work . The only thing missing was a few Ducatis or BMW's posing at the cafe he rode by when going through town

** This space for rent **
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 11:23 AM

Nice!

David

I always come back from one of these trips with about 350 pictures of my bike - Ewan McGregor
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 03:19 PM

looks yummy...cant wait for it to arrived here in my place...juz pure anticipation bout this bike...hopefully it brings me joy like the rest of u here singing its praises...

Scott
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 11:29 AM

the bags disappeared just b4 he picked up the hottie!! in the video versysbob posted.
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 07:46 PM

The chick must have had her own baggage already , so he didn't need his own ...........I guess 2 kids and divorced twice and an x- stripper
Attached Images
File Type: jpg singlemoms.jpg (21.5 KB, 390 views)

** This space for rent **
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

This is another intro video. This one looks like it's by Kawasaki US.
2010 Kawasaki Versys™ - Official Preview

Vendetta
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 11:08 AM

Yellow Versys

Mmm, a Versys in yellow. I like the yellow bikes, one of my two current rides is a yellow Kawi 250. If we would get the yellow Versys in the states, I would have to consider selling both of my bikes for one of those...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versysbob View Post

post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

I have no idea what the gentleman in the video is saying, but the video is very cool and has a nice trail ride and back-roads segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b9iK_l4LkU

Vendetta
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I have no idea what the gentleman in the video is saying, but the video is very cool and has a nice trail ride and back-roads segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b9iK_l4LkU
Maybe he is saying, "some trail tires would be awesome" ! That is a pretty rough looking jeep road, at least on camera.

My Album:
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:07 PM

2010 Versys at Bike show

New to this site, shopping for my next bike and had a good look at the 2010 Versys at the recent bike show here. Also looking at the Triumph Tiger, will have to do some test riding as soon as weather permits.
I have been scoping out this site, very informative. I have a pretty good feeling about the bike already, and it sounds very good for my needs.
I'm 52 and coming off a Bonneville America (for sale) looking for something fun again. Had and FZ1 and Honda Superhawk previously.
Love the parrallel twins in Triumphs, and the Versys too it seems, great motors.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode