WANTED: 2015 and newer Versys 650LT in the SE - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Wanted Items wanted

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ericrv6

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-26-2019, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
2015 and newer Versys 650LT in the SE

I'm looking for a nice 2015 or newer Versys 650 LT. Live in the Southeast, Tuscumbia, AL. Might drive 300 miles for the right bike and price. As a benchmark I can buy a 2018 650 LT demo with 1800 miles out the door for $7100 with a new two year warranty. Not crazy about a demo, but still considering it.
What do you have? Please reply or PM me. I'm new to the forum and think I have the email notification setup correctly if you PM me, but I haven't tested it yet.
Thanks
Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
again and
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
PM/ Email Notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericrv6 View Post
I'm looking for a nice 2015 or newer Versys 650 LT. Live in the Southeast, Tuscumbia, AL. Might drive 300 miles for the right bike and price. As a benchmark I can buy a 2018 650 LT demo with 1800 miles out the door for $7100 with a new two year warranty. Not crazy about a demo, but still considering it.
What do you have? Please reply or PM me. I'm new to the forum and think I have the email notification setup correctly if you PM me, but I haven't tested it yet.
Thanks
Eric
Checked your settings for PM, look good however we have had a problem before where one check box was correct no way of knowing, except sending a PM. I will use my non moderator login Testacc

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericrv6 View Post
I'm looking for a nice 2015 or newer Versys 650 LT. Live in the Southeast, Tuscumbia, AL. Might drive 300 miles for the right bike and price. As a benchmark I can buy a 2018 650 LT demo with 1800 miles out the door for $7100 with a new two year warranty. Not crazy about a demo, but still considering it. Eric
I would not be too concerned about a demo. 1800 miles is just broken in. The history of the bike is better known than if from a private party.

Do a stealth recon mission at the dealership where the bike is. Talk to several sales guys about the bike, then casually ask them if anyone dropped or crashed the bike. Chances are at least one guy will be honest with you if something happened to the bike.

Good luck.

Cookin Wid Gas

2015 V-650 of course it's green...it's a Kazawalski.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
IF you could handle a fly-and-drive Joel Nielson has a '17 V650 at a VG price, w/ only 3,000 miles - check the FOR SALE ads.

Look for a PM from me.

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

Thanks I will keep that in mind if I visit the dealer.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
PM sent / Still Not Correct

Here is a link, only you can view or change this setting
https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...do=editoptions

Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging

*****You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.
Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators This one needs to be unchecked

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

When I log in using my regular member ID Testacc this is what I get:Ericrv6 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Ericrv6 from the recipient list and send the message again.
Please note that the welcome PM you revived is automated. If you would like to speak with someone please PM the Administrator of the site

Last edited by onewizard; 08-27-2019 at 02:41 PM.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Ok try again i think i have it this time. Had the moderators PM only selected for some reason.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 07:56 PM

Location: Mesquite NV from SLC Utah. In the process of leaving Mesquite.
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
IF you could handle a fly-and-drive Joel Nielson has a '17 V650 at a VG price, w/ only 3,000 miles - check the FOR SALE ads.

Look for a PM from me.
Yup, PM jniels if interested. It'll be back in Mesquite NV by 5:00 PM tomorrow.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Ok guys I picked up an all stock 2015 V-650LT(no farkles) this weekend. Thanks the feedback and help.
Buffalo_Bob likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode