FOR SALE: 2017 Versys 650 LT - Kawasaki Versys Forum
For Sale Items for sale

3Likes
  • 1 Post By jniels
  • 1 Post By PAULIBIKER
  • 1 Post By jniels
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-20-2019, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

Location: Mesquite NV from SLC Utah. In the process of leaving Mesquite.
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
2017 Versys 650 LT

2017 Versys 650 LT Titanium in great (some would say excellent) condition. It has 3000 miles on it. I used the motoman break-in for the most part and have at least 7 oil changes on it. On the last oil/filter change I switched to Mobile One 4T at 3000 miles and have hardly ridden it since. I like the bike OK but life is getting in the way at the moment. I feel it's best to rid myself of the extra responsibility and would be willing to listen seriously to all offers where most others probably would not. That's the story. If interested you can try reaching out to me via pm. Or, you can post a reply and I'll get back to you. For reference, I'm the guy who gave away a perfectly good left side pannier a couple months ago. Ed Copeman ended up with it. Thanks for reading my ad.

Joel
onewizard likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-20-2019, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Wish you good luck on the sales, hope someone here grabs the bike.

Hang around and wish you all the best.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-20-2019, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Wish All Posters were as good as You / Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jniels View Post
2017 Versys 650 LT Titanium in great (some would say excellent) condition. It has 3000 miles on it. I used the motoman break-in for the most part and have at least 7 oil changes on it. On the last oil/filter change I switched to Mobile One 4T at 3000 miles and have hardly ridden it since. I like the bike OK but life is getting in the way at the moment. I feel it's best to rid myself of the extra responsibility and would be willing to listen seriously to all offers where most others probably would not. That's the story. If interested you can try reaching out to me via pm. Or, you can post a reply and I'll get back to you. For reference, I'm the guy who gave away a perfectly good left side pannier a couple months ago. Ed Copeman ended up with it. Thanks for reading my ad.

Joel
Nice to see someone that reads and understands,all the PM settings and email notification correct @jniels
Could you add your location, as that may be a large factor, some just don't bother asking or PMing .

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-21-2019, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

The bike is currently stored at a colleague's house in Phoenix. I am currently house sitting at same house with plans to return to Mesquite NV on Wednesday 8/28. I don't want to haul the bike back to Mesquite and that is pretty much why I would let it go now for under market value. More of a convenience for me, really. However, if no one replies or takes me up on my offer, I will probably end up U-hauling it back to Mesquite on 8/28 and play it by ear from there.

Joel
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-21-2019, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
PM sent..............
onewizard likes this.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-21-2019, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastoman View Post
Wish you good luck on the sales, hope someone here grabs the bike.

Hang around and wish you all the best.
Thanks Fastoman! Appreciate it.
Fastoman likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in