FOR SALE: For Sale Posting / Please Follow - Kawasaki Versys Forum
For Sale Items for sale

1Likes
  • 1 Post By onewizard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

For Sale Posting / Please Follow

Notice in capitals, 80% of long time members understand, however 90% of new member with under 20 posts , don't update their PM setting https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...ification.html.
Posting is free, no time limit, photo hosting is free, a secure means of contacting the seller without giving out private information. When I want to buy something I want immediate contact with the seller, not just when they feel like logging in to see if the trap has been sprung. It can get frustrating, I have come up with a really simple system, scroll through the For Sale adds, notice a like by me in the very first post, the exception is for posters giving their email link or phone number, both are frowned on due to privacy, anyone can view the For Sale without being a member or logging in. The like signifies PM has been updated
I know many use TapaTalk, doing the change is easier if you open a second browser.
.https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...ification.html
Hoggwild likes this.

Last edited by onewizard; 05-13-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode