FOR SALE: 2017 Versys 650 ABS - Kawasaki Versys Forum
For Sale Items for sale

1Likes
  • 1 Post By CochiseKev

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

2017 Versys 650 ABS

I have decided to part with my '17 Versys 650 ABS. I just don't have enough time to ride it enough to make it worth holding onto. I would rather cash out and pass it along to someone who can properly enjoy it.

Particulars:

2017 Versys 650 ABS
Location: Hereford, AZ (southeastern corner of the state, about 75 miles from Tucson)
Mileage: 1311
Color: Raw Titanium
Modifications/accessories: None, bone stock. I will include the Battery Tender Jr that it is currently attached to, and if you can use an XL helmet, I'll throw in my Bell Riot helmet with both clear & tinted shields.

3-year transferable extended warranty included. The bike was purchased new in April 2018, so over 2 years left.

Flaws? It has been gently laid down, twice - both parking incidents in my own garage while at virtually full stop. Snapped the clutch lever the first time, replaced with stock part. Second time it very slightly bent the lever, functions fine, and unless you look at the brake lever to see the difference, you wouldn't even realize it's bent at all - so I left it in place. Very slight scratch on the bottom of the case where it contacted the ground. Otherwise - 100% perfect cosmetically, and 100% sound mechanically.

600-mile break-in service performed on schedule & documented.

Average NADA retail is $6225, low is $4730. At this mileage and condition, and with the extended warranty, what's a fair number? I dunno. Make me an offer.

email me at klcoll at yahoo dot com if interested.

'17 Versys 650
'16 VW Golf R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator

BTW , i like the Patrol Car....Good old days highway patrol car..
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

FYI No Email Notification on PM sent Please update

Quote:
Originally Posted by CochiseKev View Post
I have decided to part with my '17 Versys 650 ABS. I just don't have enough time to ride it enough to make it worth holding onto. I would rather cash out and pass it along to someone who can properly enjoy it.

Particulars:

2017 Versys 650 ABS
Location: Hereford, AZ (southeastern corner of the state, about 75 miles from Tucson)
Mileage: 1311
Color: Raw Titanium
Modifications/accessories: None, bone stock. I will include the Battery Tender Jr that it is currently attached to, and if you can use an XL helmet, I'll throw in my Bell Riot helmet with both clear & tinted shields.

3-year transferable extended warranty included. The bike was purchased new in April 2018, so over 2 years left.

Flaws? It has been gently laid down, twice - both parking incidents in my own garage while at virtually full stop. Snapped the clutch lever the first time, replaced with stock part. Second time it very slightly bent the lever, functions fine, and unless you look at the brake lever to see the difference, you wouldn't even realize it's bent at all - so I left it in place. Very slight scratch on the bottom of the case where it contacted the ground. Otherwise - 100% perfect cosmetically, and 100% sound mechanically.

600-mile break-in service performed on schedule & documented.

Average NADA retail is $6225, low is $4730. At this mileage and condition, and with the extended warranty, what's a fair number? I dunno. Make me an offer.

email me at klcoll at yahoo dot com if interested.
Please update your PM setting;https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...ification.html

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

PM updated. Bike is still for sale as of 3/26/19.
onewizard likes this.

'17 Versys 650
'16 VW Golf R
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Today, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

Still available. Riding season is here!

'17 Versys 650
'16 VW Golf R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in