Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

For Sale Clean UP/ Please Delete

FOR SALE: 
34K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  onewizard 
#1 ·
Something none of the members are able to do, delete the For Sale add when completed.As a courtesy to others that have active for sale adds but not sold, I would like to delete your add if Completed / all Sold, this way active posts will float to the top like cream>:).
I need you to right click your Copy link address, and ask remove this add you can post in this sticky thread, that way any mod can take action on your behalf.

FYI, PLEASE note that posting sold in your for sale add assumes that the 2 active mods on this forum have nothing better to do than go through your add and then delete it. Editing SOLD in your add, helps, however copying your link, that is right click Copy Link Location , and then paste in this thread gets our immediate attention! Just go through previous posts to see how it is done, when we see it you get a like from us! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Or PM me or any other mods,paste the address in the PM

#2 ·
Many thanks for an active feedback to a Mod's request/proposal.
You guys are great. Thanks again.:thumb:
>:) At first I thought possibly a gear skipped a tooth,:eek:upon further investigation I discovered that wasn't the case, generally the old guys get the drift and make life real easy( originally a WIP, came up with this idea, the Like is acknowledgement that the add gets deleted), especially when they update their user CP to receive email notification on PM sent:goodidea:
So I figure I may as well just add this;

:funnypost:

#3 ·
Something none of the members are able to do, delete the For Sale add when completed.As a courtesy to others that have active for sale adds but not sold, I would like to delete your add if Completed / all Sold, this way active posts will float to the top like cream>:).
I need you to right click your Copy link address, and ask remove this add you can post in this sticky thread, that way any mod can take action on your behalf.

FYI, PLEASE note that posting sold in your for sale add assumes that the 2 active mods on this forum have nothing better to do than go through your add and then delete it. Editing SOLD in your add, helps, however copying your link, that is right click Copy Link Location , and then paste in this thread gets our immediate attention! Just go through previous posts to see how it is done, when we see it you get a like from us! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Or PM me or any other mods,paste the address in the PM

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.