Questions on Arrow Slip-On Install
My Dark Arrow Slip-On will be delivered in the next few days. Some questions to all who have installed this slip-on:
- Overall, how difficult was installation?
- Any special tools needed?
- Any cutting of existing pipe needed?
- Does the slip-on come with installation instructions?
- About how long does installation take?
I'm not a big wrencher, but I'm willing to try a particular upgrade/fix if it's not too complicated -- Thanks.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dark Arrow Slip-On Exhaust, Spencer's Seat, Alaskan Sheepskin Buttpad, Givi Windshield, Givi E460 Topcase, SW Motech Crashbars, SW Motech Alu-Rack, Cortech Sport Soft Saddlebags/Tailbag, 16T Front Sprocket, Kawasaki Z-1000 Mirrors, Speedy's Handlebar Riser, Speedy's FlatFoot, MFW Highway Pegs, Gerbings Heated Gloves