Maverick has great pics and detail there.
I just did mine in the last months, the one thing that helped me the most, since Motech is a bit lacking with the instructionals, was this image I found on the net, as it shows how/what/where all the fasteners go eventually.
Just to have that image helped me sort out what was eventually gonna go where. I bet Eddie will jump in, as I had asked him I think about the bolt that ends up right by your shifter foot- I reversed that bolt so instead of the nut being on the shifter side, it was just the head of the bolt and that felt like I was less likely to catch my toe on it.
I had my bike hanging from the ceiling, and had the luxury of having the forks off and radiator and everything else out of my way. One thing that helps was to have a couple slender tapered drift punches, long and skinny to help line up hole/tabs, etc.
Also, see here, how the mounts in the front work, the lock nut drops into a little notch in the engine casting, so it holds itself and isn't supposed to spin as you torque it down.
Yes..... I lost considerable time actually on the other side in front. If you "sight" through the bore holes in the crash bar, all the tabs and such, see/make sure stuff lines up. It may be that my engine had been refinished, but the NUT that came with the MOTECH stuff was too large of a outside diameter to drop fully into the notch in the engine casting-- the bore of the holes in the tabs, engine casting and crash bars would simply not line up.
I ended up grabbing a nut from the original motor mount bolts that fit the "notch" and ran with that. If you wreck a nut or bolt, take it with you to the hardware store and they can match it up appropriately, I damaged the threads on one.
I will say this all goes better if you have an accomplice to help lift or nudge things whilst the other inmate slips the bolt into place or holds the flashlight.
A bit of grease on these bolts does wonders too..
suggested to me to run with RED LOKTITE on these and I did. My front/right mount/hole in the engine casting had started to elongate as that stock bolt was loose-ish and was essentially filing a hole through the mount.
I found a large (hit ENLARGE) shot I had taken of the left (driver's side) of the bike that shows most of the mounting points with all the plastics off.
I did eventually REVERSE
that low one like I said, so that I did not have the nut come out on the shifter-side.