Motowerk footpeg lowering blocks - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Motowerk footpeg lowering blocks

just want to say how AMAZINGLY FAST he ships out his parts! I ordered the lowering blocks at 12:30 on Saturday, and they were on my door step today! he had them to usps around 6:00 pm.

I just finished putting them on my bike a few minutes ago, took about 20-30 minutes with adjusting everything to how I liked. I had about 2 turns to spare on the brake adjuster, so I didn't need the machined adjuster nut that he also sells.

its going to take a little while to get used to riding it with the pegs lowered.

also, one thing I noticed, is that sometimes the left foot peg will rise up a little when I was shifting it. im guessing its from the added leverage that the link gives. might be worth looking into a stiffer peg spring, i'll have to get some time on it to see if its worth looking into.

I think im going to add a spacer in between the open space in the foot peg so that the bolt doesn't try to crush it over time. other than that, 100% satisfied with the additional leg room!

THANK YOU to motowerk's and speedy!

Thunder Blue 2013 Versys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode