feedback my green Versys please!! - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
feedback my green Versys please!!

Hi! Some pictures of my 09 Versys with some extra equipment like... Hella Micro DE fog lights, saddlebags with turn signals, stop and touring led lights, Vario windshield, tank bag, shad top case and Monster decal.

It has 10,000 Kms and thinking change tires soon, what do you think about Avon Distanzia tires?

please let me know you opinion about my Versys and I'm sorry for my english!

Regards!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6369.JPG (170.8 KB, 598 views)

Last edited by MarGyver; 12-15-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM

your english is fine, bike looks great
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:11 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! you can see more pics in my album, I tryed to upload some more but it takes a lot of time.

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 06:14 PM

You're English is plenty good. Have you seen what guys on this forum do to it? The Monster Energy decals make it look mean.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 06:17 PM

I have same bike. I see you have black lower cowls. I did that too. I feel it compliments the bike, wheels and engine MUCH better than the silver did. I really like the bags alot. I feel that I will go with Givi 36l though. I had them before and kinda partial to them.

The windshield looks great in black as well. I wonder how good it works? I will post some pics soon of mine.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 08:27 PM

Looks killa...Nice job on the english too

If I new what I was doing, I wouldn't still be working
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpsiguy View Post
I have same bike. I see you have black lower cowls. I did that too. I feel it compliments the bike, wheels and engine MUCH better than the silver did. I really like the bags alot. I feel that I will go with Givi 36l though. I had them before and kinda partial to them.

The windshield looks great in black as well. I wonder how good it works? I will post some pics soon of mine.
Well, In Mexico 09 model came in black but was the first year in candy green or blue, 08 was in silver. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6381.jpg (668.6 KB, 314 views)
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 09:38 PM

Nice bike ...............looks just as good as all that sunshine in the picture . How about some more pics of your beautiful country ......... your english is great man , I got married down there , I didn't understand a thing , but I knew to say yes when he stopped talking and gave me that ....wide eyed , well ....yes or no shrug

** This space for rent **
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 12:01 AM

very nice bike, maybe we could ride together some day if I make it down that way!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 01:35 AM

Hola MarGyver,

Bonita moto - te felecito. Las Avon Distanzia en las medidas originales de la Versys son mas blandas, por que son de tipo supermoto. Eso quiere decir que tienen buen desempeño, pero corta vida (es común que no duren ni 6 mil km con uso moderado. Los que le dan mas fuerte, ni a 4 mil llegan). No se que precio tienen en Mexico, pero aquí resulta ser una opción cara tanto por el costo inicial elevado (son mas caras que muchas otras opciones) y por la vida útil tan corta.

A propósito - por donde en Chiapas?

Saludos,

Gustavo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
Hola MarGyver,

Bonita moto - te felecito. Las Avon Distanzia en las medidas originales de la Versys son mas blandas, por que son de tipo supermoto. Eso quiere decir que tienen buen desempeño, pero corta vida (es común que no duren ni 6 mil km con uso moderado. Los que le dan mas fuerte, ni a 4 mil llegan). No se que precio tienen en Mexico, pero aquí resulta ser una opción cara tanto por el costo inicial elevado (son mas caras que muchas otras opciones) y por la vida útil tan corta.

A propósito - por donde en Chiapas?

Saludos,

Gustavo
Hola Gustavo, muchas gracias por la informacion! fijate que no he podido encontrar las Avon aqui en Mexico pero hasta ahora son las unicas que he visto en doble proposito que vienen en las medidas ideales para la versys, estoy en Tuxtla Gutierrez, conoces? tu de donde eres?

Saludos!
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHammer View Post
Nice bike ...............looks just as good as all that sunshine in the picture . How about some more pics of your beautiful country ......... your english is great man , I got married down there , I didn't understand a thing , but I knew to say yes when he stopped talking and gave me that ....wide eyed , well ....yes or no shrug
Thanks! Wow! so you has been in Mexico... from where in Mexico is your husband? where are you from? sure I will upload some pics of some places in Chiapas
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 03:18 PM

what rear rack are u using to mount your topcase
i know it's not a givi info please (i like it i want one)
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarGyver View Post
Thanks! Wow! so you has been in Mexico... from where in Mexico is your husband? where are you from? sure I will upload some pics of some places in Chiapas
Man , I really walked into that one ........ to clarify , I got married to a woman (were both from Canada) in Mexico , Playa Del Carmen . The guy looking at me shrugging and waiting for the yes , was the preacher , it was all in spanish, so as he was saying all the vows .... I didn't understand a thing . Then he stopped talking and was looking at me , waiting for my confimation ............shrugging . Thats when I knew it was my cue to say yes ...............best mistake of my life ........ Thanks for the laugh my friend .........I guess my english isn't to good either ................hope to see those pictures soon

** This space for rent **
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 10:27 PM

Hi and MarGyver,

Nice looking bike, I like the 3 paw scratch sticker Keep the pics. coming...

My V Blog:

Ride safe,

post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarGyver View Post
Well, In Mexico 09 model came in black but was the first year in candy green or blue, 08 was in silver. Thanks!
I like those driving lights, what kind are they? and do you have them mounted, or dot ehy bolt right in?

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlee29 View Post
Hi and MarGyver,

Nice looking bike, I like the 3 paw scratch sticker Keep the pics. coming...

Hmmm...you do understand that's a MONSTER DRINK logo, right?
They're kind of a big sponsor of kaw-racing...

just sayin'...

BTW, I just ordered one of those tank bags, looks like it fits pretty good.
Oh, my new bike this week is identical. I'm starting to warm up to the green. I chose it for the black wheels, was going to paint out all the green with gloss black.

Chris Brown
In SoCal
2009 V - custom black-on-black - SOLD

Last edited by CJBROWN; 12-18-2009 at 11:49 PM.
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amir_zwara View Post
very nice bike, maybe we could ride together some day if I make it down that way!
Sure! That would be great
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amir_zwara View Post
I like those driving lights, what kind are they? and do you have them mounted, or dot ehy bolt right in?
Hi, The driving lights are Helle Micro DE and the bases to fit on my bike was made by my friend, I put the bases and the lights for sale on ebay.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 09:12 PM

Bike looks great and remember it is you that it has to please the most. I used to ride a BMW GS and some commented about how ugly it wat to them. I began to think so myself and then another rider of one said to remember you can't see the bike while you are on it so i laughed and always remembered that and was one of the best handling all round bikes i ever owned. Versys reminds me of a smaller version that suits me just fine. Your English is much better than most of our Spanish. Enjoy the bike. We do ours.

Yamaha Secca II
1600 Classic-sold
08 Verseys
1986 Corvette

Life is not a practice run. Enjoy each and every day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode