Ok, so I've been wanting to do a little custom work, just to make my V more personal and I started today after installing the new Full Arrow Exhaust. Grabbed my trusty drill and some metal bits and set to work drilling the dimples out of my feet guards.
Incredibly easy and took just a few minutes for each side. Really happy with how it turned out...and I saved some weight!
thanks! i didn't know how the vids would turn out because i had the digicam sorta lassoed around my neck like a noose. lol, it kept swinging back and forth while riding. i actually tried to duck down further on the 2nd vid to help out with the wind buffeting.