post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Checking Out as Regular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testacc View Post
May need to change the thread title , and move it to Off Topic Discussions
This is what first came to mind on the Thread;
https://www.google.ca/search?q=sun+g...w=1600&bih=786
Noticed I was logged in as a regular member, no copy post option.I think the new title should get more response, plan on getting my chips out or maybe some popcorn later. Maybe we could get more good photos Like Dave posted, I like good pictures!

Last edited by onewizard; 03-18-2019 at 10:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
...Man, I wish the Versys was four hundred pounds....
Take a look at the 300 V - weighs JUST UNDER 400, w/ 39 HP!

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 07:30 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Take a look at the 300 V - weighs JUST UNDER 400, w/ 39 HP!

I've been looking. With my nerve issues I need a really nice seat. I have fallen in love with the seat on the VanVan 200, but the bike seems pricey for what you get or rather don't get. It is pretty much unchanged since it was introduced many years ago with the exception of having gone to fuel injection.

All the dual sports today have tiny narrow seats.

The V300 might work if I get Terry to work his magic on the seat. There are not many V300s around here to even go look at.

I even checked out the Honda Monkey yesterday which has a nice seat but not sure how 12 inch wheels will roll through gravel.

My Versys Travels:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode