Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

I want to trade Saddlebag Trim?!?!?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Barefoot 
#1 ·
I bought the hard bags for my Versys and it came with Glossy Black painted trim panels. I would like to trade them for the red ones. Does anyone have them that would like black???? These are brand new so I would be looking for the same in return!!!

#3 ·
DanPorges, unless you find someone who has done as nvoelsch has done and wants to trade them, I think you're out of luck. The trim panels are not produced in red. Like so many of us, you have probably seen the pictures from Kawasaki of the bags with red trim panels. These pictures have confused a lot of folks, but the reality is that these bags are not available with red trim at all. The only way to get red is to get them painted.

#4 ·
Only black trim panels are available in the U.S. Our friends in other parts of the world (I assume Canada is one) can get the red trim panels that Kawasaki so nicely portrayed in every picture of the saddlebags but then failed to provide after many of us already ordered them. Am I peeved? No. I enjoy this sort of absurd jerking around. Keeps me on my toes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.