Admore lighting kit ? - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Admore lighting kit ?

Has any one installed the led admore lighting kit to there Givi topcase, if so how would you rate it, was every thing easy to install, was it easy to wire up and did the kit come with every thing needed? I will appreciate your input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 08:07 PM

Yep. They are fairly easy to install and they even come with a drill bit to drill the hole for the connector. There are a couple of wires to connect and they provide crimp connectors. I soldered mine and covered them with shrink tube. I have some pics of the install on here somewhere. I just used black duct tape to cover the wires. You will want to really think about where you drill the hole for the connector, but everything else is pretty easy.

Steve

I bought a motorcycle because my wife said that I couldn't! Now I have two and she still says I can't have another one!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sounds like a challenge to me!

Now I have four!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 08:34 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Was going to get the admore kit for the E55 but after much thought i really didn't want to drill a hole in the case and run the wires and on the 55 the lights look like 2 eyes. So i just ordered the ardmore light bar to mount under the givi rack. one plus with the light bar when the brakes are applied it has a tail light modulator.

Last edited by weljo2001; 08-23-2010 at 09:08 PM.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2010, 01:20 AM

Yup. Got the e460 kit. Came with everything needed to install and decent instructions. The kit is great. My wife had said it lights me up great too.

I did have 3 led's on the left side go out after about 2 weeks. Emailed admore and was surprised to get a response within an hour. They sent a replacement strip out the next day and I received it 3 days later. Great customer service and great product.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2010, 06:39 AM Thread Starter

Great thanks every one, nice to hear about there customer service as well. I like the idea of the light kit should help me be seen better.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

Well I took another ride to twisted throttle and bought the admore lighting kit for the givi e450 top box i just bought from them. I did the install today and am happy with the results.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg admore lighting.jpg (236.5 KB, 106 views)

Last edited by glowcat13; 08-28-2010 at 09:28 PM.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 08:38 PM

Looking good

"The things you own end up owning you." - Tyler Durden

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Nice lighting and practical too.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 01:11 AM

Nice!
Low level UFO from the rear. Had same setup before with the E52.

No topcase now but the rear brakes light are brilliant to alert the car/vehicle behind.

My V Blog:

Ride safe,

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 07:27 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Changed my mind ordered the E55 admore light kit to go with the admore light bar. Can never be to careful better to be seen
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

Thanks all for the posotive feed back. I believe it was money well spent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode