Just to give some feedback on this new product!
So I got fitted in the new Givi T480 easylock tank bag
For myself I would recon
- Strong and quality build
- easylock variable positioning on the bag, horizontal wide
- both sides pockets
- top gps / phone holder
- zipper expandable, side zippers are tight fit/waterproof
- easylock and ring adapter
- raincover included is attached to the bag, fold in / out
- the bag oval shape is 2 or 3cm short of size A4 page, making it a nuisance to fit in regular page size bundles, just 3 cm more would have been nice, or not to be so oval at front end!
- the BF04 tank ring adapter for kawa bolts in 3 replaced nuts so it will slightly bend for proper fit, This would not happen if 5 replaced bolts where used, but then probably the tank ring holder would not tighten correctly to the tank ring itself
For the Versys there is only only one proper positioning of the easylock system, which is the closest to yourself (and further most from the steering handle), any other positioning will interfere with handling.
all and all a very good bag, close to perfect for the versys in my opinion