Under seat wiring: Thankfully the wiring harness is generous with the length of wires that tie into the bike wiring, and the leads that attach to the cases. I first started with the case side of the harness. As I found out after, I didnít need to remove the body panels on the right side of the bike.
It was a little tricky to get the wire through the gap in the left side, but it beat removing the body panels by far.
I had to order some extra clips for when Iím bag-less. This will keep the wires from dangling and out of the way.
I threaded the tie-in side under the frame bridge that holds the seat latch.
Since the factory harness uses a frame ground under the seat, I also used it for the additional wiring. I didnít have a proper size eyelet, so I used a split spade connector.
The rest of the wiring was a simple coupling to the factory harness. I didnít use the supplied connectors, instead used the Scotchlok type to finish off the job. I just like using the tried and true items in my arsenal of fixes.
That about wraps it up. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask. I have a new gal in my life, so I may not be able to respond right away. But I will try to field the query asap. Also, if you have an idea that trumps mine please submit it. Thatís the way things get better.