yoshimura exhaust - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 12:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
yoshimura exhaust

i have just installed my yoshimura TRC exhaust on my 2012 versys , i heard the sound on youtube , tought it was good but not too loud , but in real life it is
L-O-U-D , i put in the noise reduce baffle and is still very loud hope the police won't be after me all the time cause here in Canada we are not aloud to make noise , and pretty soon we will probably have to get an electric bike so that we don't make any noise lol
anyway well see but the sound is awsome in my garage and it will be smoother outside when the fu..... snow goes away
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 12:50 PM

I had an Yushi on my FZ8. Without baffle I was careful on the throttle in the city, but it was a blast to open in the open With baffle it was still louder then stock but not annoying, just fun

With baffle

Without baffle (more popping on deceleration)

I had a TwoBrothers before on a Versys and it was pretty loud too, Im also from Qc and was never bothered by police, as long as you control the throttle near their presence hehe
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 12:53 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Its not loud when riding. Herea a clip of me riding with the baffle in.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 01:21 PM

Cup holder on a motorcycle, I've seen it all lol I hope you don't drink and ride :P
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 01:44 PM Thread Starter

awsome sound on the FZ8
weljo we will see i don't even hear your exhaust , mine makes more noise than that
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 02:17 PM

Garage
Heres a couple sitting in the driveway....

Without DB Killer In

With DB Killer In

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 02:18 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawa007 View Post
Cup holder on a motorcycle, I've seen it all lol I hope you don't drink and ride :P

Well where do you keep your whiskey ??????????

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 02:48 PM

Garage
Quote:

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 03:41 PM

All good until someone hammers the brakes in front of you :P And how are you going to send text messages while you have a bottle in the other hand?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 04:04 PM

Garage
Quote:
All good until someone hammers the brakes in front of you :P And how are you going to send text messages while you have a bottle in the other hand?

Maintained a good distance from the car in front of me. Tilted the bottle not my head, my eyes still focused ahead. The camera is mounted to the side of my helmet and it stayed steady. Don't text but i have a Scala Ride headset for phone calls,listening to music etc,etc. As you can see one of my IPods charging on the dash.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode