Delkevic exhaust Versys - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Delkevic exhaust Versys

hi there guys winter in comming to an end here in quebec can't wait to take my bike for a ride
i would like to know if anyone here ever tried the delkevic exhaust for the Versys 650
how does it look on the bike and what about the sound , i tried to find it on youtube but wasn't able to find any i found an SV650 whit it but that it sounds pretty nice and its pretty cheap compared to yoshi or any other
thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
I have thier Stainless Steel Headers on my Versys with a Yoshi Exhaust. Know of a couple of guys on another forum that have the exhaust on thier bikes (Non-Versys) and they are very happy with them

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 01:39 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Heres a Bandit with the Delkevic Headers & 8'' Exhaust....http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/us...F5363.mp4.html

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 PM

Do they even make an exhaust for the versys? I know they make the header, but im pretty sure there is no exhaust.

Never mind... I just checked ebay... gotta love a manufacturer who updates their ebay store faster than their website:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=82752124456

They appear to have a few variations, but for the price I would just pay the extra $50-$60 and get an Arrow exhaust.

Last edited by symbiotix; 02-08-2013 at 10:04 PM.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 07:57 AM Thread Starter

i wanna see the look before buying it , i dont want it to stay under the bike i would prefer comming out on the side of it , and an sv 650 does it have the same sound as a versys or ER6?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 12:24 PM

I don't know how many of you read the ad details where it says "short,open and loud" and "not for street use". This thing may be affordable but I have a feeling that one could regret such a purchase if one tends to spend a lot of time on their bike.

"life is not a dress rehearsal"
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
I don't know how many of you read the ad details where it says "short,open and loud" and "not for street use". This thing may be affordable but I have a feeling that one could regret such a purchase if one tends to spend a lot of time on their bike.
There are numerous lengths and styles available... My Fav is the following... I might actually take the plunge

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ninja-650R-K...faeea9&vxp=mtr
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 07:35 AM

Hmm... sent them an email inquiring about pics of their products installed on a Versys... Got a very prompt reply offering apologies as they haven't taken any Versys specific pics, but he did send me a pic of their latest offering for the ER6n which would fit the V. Total length is 13"

I am still intriqued. I am just waiting for another response with regards to pricing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pr11925_2.jpg (61.1 KB, 1483 views)
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 12:00 PM Thread Starter

never mind about Delkevic they are way too slow for me they cannot have any piuc of the exhaust installed on the bike so i bought a Yoshimura on Ebay can't wait to have it and installed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode