Danmoto exhaust... - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Danmoto exhaust...

I'm curious if anyone has had the guts to try the Danmoto GP exhausts for sale on Ebay? I'm not necessarily looking for a HP boost, but would like a little bit throater sound, and have to admit I'm a little tempted by the $75 cost (plus an additional $40 shipping that they're going for.) I'm curious if anyone has noticed a decrease in power with them, and also how they look and sound.

Thanks for any feedback from any of you who have had the nerve to buy one and try it.

I really like the Two Brother's exhausts, but can't see spending $300 on something I really don't need that badly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujhox View Post
I'm curious if anyone has had the guts to try the Danmoto GP exhausts for sale on Ebay? I'm not necessarily looking for a HP boost, but would like a little bit throater sound, and have to admit I'm a little tempted by the $75 cost (plus an additional $40 shipping that they're going for.) I'm curious if anyone has noticed a decrease in power with them, and also how they look and sound.

Thanks for any feedback from any of you who have had the nerve to buy one and try it.

I really like the Two Brother's exhausts, but can't see spending $300 on something I really don't need that badly.

That's the thing with farkling. It's not about need, baby. It's about WANT. And if you buy this, it's almost half way there on the price, and let's say you don't like it. Well, then you're trying to sell it to get the one you wanted to begin with. SO I say go for the TB & be happy from the beginning.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 07:49 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear on a bicycle View Post
That's the thing with farkling. It's not about need, baby. It's about WANT. And if you buy this, it's almost half way there on the price, and let's say you don't like it. Well, then you're trying to sell it to get the one you wanted to begin with. SO I say go for the TB & be happy from the beginning.

:: exactly:

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 09:42 AM

When buying "performance" parts on eBay, you should expect to receive a package from Hong Kong and also to get laughed at when it rusts off in under a year!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2010, 04:01 AM

in fact i jz order one two weeks ago from their website which is $10 cheaper, however it cost 30 dll to ship but arrived in socal in 4 days. the exhaust is identical as two brothers m2 exhaust only different is the exhaust end but not even 1/4 price, the quality is very good with real CF,...... easy installed only took me about 1 hour to installed, and sound good deep, however i live in apartment and the exhaust is way too loud than i expected. performance-wise
it adds the power. due to the loudness, i have to give it up go back to my stock exhaust. any one interested taking over ? new only has less 20 mi and 75 shipped to U.S. 48 states.

contact me @ wirelessdepo at g mail dot com

thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode