Jardine exhaust - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 04:48 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Jardine exhaust

As requested: photos of new Jardine fitted to my 2010 V. Videos are here:

and

Hi all,

I have just installed a Jardine GP1 on my 2010 V........may I say holy shizen it is loud.

I have had many bikes with loud exhausts but the Jardine on this model V is sublime. I will give it a couple of days sans the 'baffle' as I ride to work through a tunnel and want to hear THAT sound. But I will install the baffle so I don't get hassled by the 'man'.

The only issue is the Jardine doesn't have an O2 sensor so I have to install an O2 sensor Eliminator - no biggy, eBay is my friend.

I have also installed a Gi Pro DS gear indicator and PAZZO shorty levers. And the Scorpio i900 alarm system is simply awesome. It actually stopped someone trying to move my bike at a shopping centre....!

NOW I am happy........for now. There must be more FARKLE out there for the 2010 V, like a tail tidy. Although I have already cut the rear fender down myself.

p.s. I am soooooooo looking forward to my Metallica and Iron Maiden concerts coming up...... \m/

Happy riding, and remember to stay upright.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jardine 2.jpg (32.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg Jardine 1.jpg (31.1 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg Pazzo shorty 1.jpg (35.4 KB, 119 views)

Last edited by Bronco1970; 08-15-2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Photos and video link added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Pic's of exhaust on bike please
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco1970 View Post
Hi all,

I have just installed a Jardine GP1 on my 2010 V........may I say holy shizen it is loud.

I have had many bikes with loud exhausts but the Jardine on this model V is sublime. I will give it a couple of days sans the 'baffle' as I ride to work through a tunnel and want to hear THAT sound. But I will install the baffle so I don't get hassled by the 'man'.

The only issue is the Jardine doesn't have an O2 sensor so I have to install an O2 sensor Eliminator - no biggy, eBay is my friend.

I have also installed a Gi Pro DS gear indicator and PAZZO shorty levers. And the Scorpio i900 alarm system is simply awesome. It actually stopped someone trying to move my bike at a shopping centre....!

NOW I am happy........for now. There must be more FARKLE out there for the 2010 V, like a tail tidy. Although I have already cut the rear fender down myself.

p.s. I am soooooooo looking forward to my Metallica and Iron Maiden concerts coming up...... \m/

Happy riding, and remember to stay upright.
For me metallica is killŽem all, ride the lightning and master of puppets, after cliff burton death it all went crappy. death magnetic is interesting though, but.. still kiddies stuff anyway, megadeth is the way lol

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninogui View Post
For me metallica is killŽem all, ride the lightning and master of puppets, after cliff burton death it all went crappy. death magnetic is interesting though, but.. still kiddies stuff anyway, megadeth is the way lol
The first 3 were great, Justice was the start of what _could_ have been a new trend, but Black ended that run. After that it's been garbage.

Now back to Jardine: Pics AND video so we can hear it too!

2009 Versys
2000 Vulcan Drifter 800
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 07:03 PM
BRP

Good luck with that POS Jardine.
Sorry to rain on your parade. In about a year, if you put any significant
miles on it, you will be complaining that it's vibrating, and raspy sounding.
That means it's time to rebuilt it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode