Did I ruin my battery
Battery was a bit low and required boosting as bike would not turn over. Starter relay clicked.
In the darkness I touched the pos jumper cable to the neg post of the motorcycle battery with other end connected to car battery. I then connected it the correct way. Now I have no power what so ever to the instrument panel when key is turned to on.
Is my battery toast or did I blow a fuse somewhere on the bike? The key was out of the ignition and everything off when I connected the battery wrong so I am not sure how I could blow a fuse. The question is what fuse should I check?
Last edited by twowheels; 10-11-2015 at 07:55 PM.