My wife first found it and then some people on the forum started asking about it so here we go.
So far, I believe these are just on the 2010's.
My license plate light assembly wiggled very loosely as shown.
I removed the two screws in the back to expose the bulb. To my surprise, the entire assembly still was super loose.
I looked up online to see how this assembly was made.
Part Number 91272A is a Phillips head screw with washer built on.
I took a long Phillips screwdriver bit (none of my screwdrivers would reach them) and a ratchet handle and loosened the screws but did not let them fall out. These are reached by going under the fender between the metal tubes that support the fender. All of this can be done by feel. This is the assembly. Notice the screws are still in place inside the rubber grommet. If they fall out, they are not hard to put back. Just place the fallen screw on the end of your driver and hold your mouth just right and guide it back in place.
I found 2 Nylon washers (no chance of rust or corrosion) and made spacers. The size of my washers were .800 Outer Diameter, .415 Inner Diameter, and .062 or 1/16th" thick. I slipped them on as shown.
Place your screwdriver on one of the screws to begin reassembly. Start the first screw about a half turn without pushing the assembly in (this would dump your second screw inside). Next place your screwdriver on the second screw and start it about a half turn or a little more. You should be at this point.
From here, you are home free! Tighten both screws down until they begin to snug on the rubber grommet. Do not over tighten these.
The assembly should flex some to help with vibrations on the light bulb. Snug them down so that the wiggle problem is gone but not rigid.
Replace the cover and your done!
Here is everything I used to fix the light housing assembly.
Without stopping to take the pictures, this would have been about a 10 to 20 minute job start to finish assuming you have the washers and long Phillips screwdriver already on hand.
I would like to mention that another Versys member (Screen Name - Hardware) did this fix first. I opened up my light assembly and came to the same solution as well.
Cheers and Ride Safe!