Audiovox Cruise Control - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Audiovox Cruise Control

hi,
anyone ever install one of these in your Versys ?

http://www.murphskits.com/catalog/pr...products_id=69

dave
dhauch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Yep I did last year. Search around I have a full detailed how to with pictures and which parts are needed and where to get them. I love it, works perfectly!!!
marc11 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc11 View Post
Yep I did last year. Search around I have a full detailed how to with pictures and which parts are needed and where to get them. I love it, works perfectly!!!
thats great to hear marc.
i bought one last nite.

i heard he bought the last 100 of them.

did you just use the info of his site for your install, or did you find it else where ?

thx,
dave
dhauch is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I basically followed the C14 instructions but made a few minor modifications to fit the Versys as well as had to set the dip switches a bit different since we have a twin and the C14 is an inline 4 (pulse count settings). Otherwise the install can be done over a weekend easy if you have all the parts and are ready to go.
marc11 is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc11 View Post
I basically followed the C14 instructions but made a few minor modifications to fit the Versys as well as had to set the dip switches a bit different since we have a twin and the C14 is an inline 4 (pulse count settings). Otherwise the install can be done over a weekend easy if you have all the parts and are ready to go.
you doing anything this weekend ?

dave
dhauch is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
If you live in Orange County, NY or near it come on over. You can drool over my shock set up too!
marc11 is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc11 View Post
If you live in Orange County, NY or near it come on over. You can drool over my shock set up too!
your just a few colder states in the wrong directions from Mich.
darn it!

had to tease me with that shock thing didn't you.

dave
dhauch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome