Interesting... Dynojet's PCV is said to be available soon for the Versys at about $280.
* Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
* USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
* 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
* Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
* Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
* With gear position input connected, the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
* Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
* 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
* Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Auto Tune for PCV (all models):
* “Auto Tune” kit will be available that includes Wide Band O2 sensor(s) and control box(es). It will plug directly into the PCV and allow automatic fuel adjustments.
* It can make a map for each gear, and on Harley Davidson models it can map each cylinder separately for each gear if needed. (basic settings would make one map for all gears)
* Each map cell is individually adjustable so you can specify an exact AFR value for each area if needed.