Lowering kit went on without too much fuss. Assuming I put the preload adjuster relocation bracket on correctly (I did not. Read below), they failed to mention that you'll need to pick up extra 6mm stainless bolts and nyloc nuts.
To get the block in place, you'll have to raise the tail end up slightly to get the bolt to clear the frame, then lower back down some to get the shock into the block.
Just under the arrow in the pic below, you'll see the swing arm has a raised area around a screw hole. This prevented the block from sitting flush. Worried that it might cause a torquing stress on the block, I used a Dremel bit to sand the underside of the block at that corner so it could sit flat. It's aluminum so it filed down easily.
You won't be able to get a torque wrench on the bolt at the bottom of the shock, but I got it "gudentite" as the Germans say (the part is German).
Next I'll lower the front end and take a ride. If all goes well, I'll hack up the side stand to get the proper lean angle.
I used an app on my phone to measure both the stock front-to-back angle when upright and stock lean angle on the stand. I'll get it back to these angles before I'm done.