PJ1 Super Cleaner - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
PJ1 Super Cleaner

Hi All,

Hoping to get some opinions on using PJ1 Super Cleaner http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcyc...er-cleaner.htm on your bike.

I read some stuff on the internet and decided to use it to clean the left side of my exhaust and my chain.

I have PJ1 Blue Label Chain Lube and it says on there to use the PJ1 Super Cleaner on the chain first to clean it, so I figured it was OK.

Anyway, my intial reaction is "Amazing". The left side of my exhaust (near the chain) was covered in grease and dirt, I couldnt get it off with anything else I used. All I had to do was lay some news paper down and the product literally just blasted away everything. Almost no effort to turn it from dark black to silver again

The chain was a similiar process. I just sprayed down the chain while spinning it and you saw the grime just disappear. Once it was wet I just used my Grunge brush for a few rotations, sprayed it again, then wiped clean.

It really made the whole job easy and cleaned the exhaust + the chain in ~20 mins including setup.

Anyone else have success or failure with this stuff?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 10:27 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Use to use PJ1 degreaser back in my motocross days and it worked great. Forgot about it until you posted this. Recently bought a can of Muc Off High Performance Dry Degreaser and It's a tolal waste of money.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 12:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Read this product Sdoc100 from Germany in a "Bike" UK magazine.

There's also chain lube but I think many here like the proven Dupont.
http://www.sdoc100.co.uk/products/sd...te-chain-spray

Don't recommend a pressure washer though...

My V Blog:

Ride safe,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode