Dielectric Grease on Fuses/Relays/Connections/Battery Termonals -- Ye or Nay?
Just a general question to see people's views and experience with applying dielectric grease to fuses/relays/connections/battery terminals.
I live in Florida so the environment here is especially rough on anything that is exposed (which is almost everything on a motorcycle). So general logic says that protecting these things would be beneficial, as long as the grease does not interfere too much with the current and is heat resistant to avoid baking onto the component.
What do y'all think?