Wondering if anybody had an idea...
After the bike is warmed up, when sitting at a light I'm noticing a slight rough idle. It comes and goes in about 2 second intervals where the you can feel the whole bike slightly shake then smooth, then rough, smooth out, rough, smooth, rough...etc. The rough is not discernible when under power, just at no load idling.
- Makes no diff with clutch engaged or not.
- I've cleaned/re-oiled the air filter (although I'm not sure of the air cleaners integrity, its a aftermarket BMC).
- Increase idle to 1500, this just increased the frequency of the rough patch.
- I use good gas, 91+ octane.
- getting close to 13k miles.
It doesn't really bother me but I just don't want it to be a precursor to a bigger problem. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
2011 Versys 650
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent... Proverbs 17:28