Pirelli Scorpion (rear) 160/60-17
Pirelli Scorpion (rear) 160/60-17 10,700 km/6428 miles
- down to belts (showing through rubber), heavily flat spotted in center, 10,700 km/6428 miles
- seat of the pants impression is the new Michelin PR3 feels a lot more stable and planted in corners however it is possible this is the result of the flat spotting on previous Scorpion tire compared to round profile on new tire effecting my impression.
- these seemed to grip dirt roads (when new) better than any other tire I've used however as tread wears away, especially on front, they offer less traction off pavement. 98% of use was on pavement.
- does not feel as connected on pavement as previous PR2's or possibly new PR3's (too early to make this judgement as just installed)
- seems to flat spot more easily on rear than previous PR2's perhaps due to lack of dual compound design
- not terrible but over all disappointed in performance, will not be purchasing again.