• 3 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By onewizard
  • 2 Post By weljo2001
  • 2 Post By bigaussie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Led Light bar?

Has anyone purchased or added these kinds of lights onto their Versys?

I like the look, but without seeing them, or say Denali ones setup, its hard for me to justify.

https://www.kawasaki.com/Accessories...BFFA/999940487
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 09:19 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
I almost ordered the OEM Light Bar when i got my bike in July. Just couldn't see spending that much. I put Givi S-310 lights on my crash bars on my 09 V-650 but rarely used them so i'm not going to bother with the 1000

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
LED Lights

That video is excellent Joe, also looks like those lights would be best suited to off road, as it was a wider up close illumination. Do you recall if you had the 65 watt bulbs in the headlight, like many of us changed to?

I was hesitant to like as your fan club is alive and welllllllllllllllll uh, well may need something, years ago you would expect the white coat people showing up at the door, today , we can replace most organs in the body, mental health is lagging way behind, at least people with these problems are cumming forward and asking for help, just ask JoLardGut and JoeLardGut, they came
weljo2001 likes this.

Last edited by onewizard; 09-24-2016 at 11:23 AM.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 01:19 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewizard View Post
That video is excellent Joe, also looks like those lights would be best suited to off road, as it was a wider up close illumination. Do you recall if you had the 65 watt bulbs in the headlight, like many of us changed to?

I was hesitant to like as your fan club is alive and welllllllllllllllll uh, well may need something, years ago you would expect the white coat people showing up at the door, today , we can replace most organs in the body, mental health is lagging way behind, at least people with these problems are cumming forward and asking for help, just ask JoLardGut and JoeLardGut, they came

Mine were 55W. I liked them but for city driving they were way bright to on-coming cars and following someone they were lit up. If i lived in a rural setting or rode night in a deer infested area i would get them again. Yes we have a mental health issue here in the states. So many Crack Whores gave birth to straight up Retards and they are every where now.
JoeLardGut and JoeTexAss like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 09:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
I have the previous version of these:

3500LM Cree Led Light x2+Switch - 2allbuyer

They have two major changes since I got mine 4+ years ago - they are 15% brighter and have a built in dimmer:

The dimmer removes Weljo's problem of blinding people in the city. I run mine at about 60% when on low beam - bright enough to be seen but not dazzle other road users. They go to 100% when I go to high beam.
weljo2001 and Jaes1 like this.

Although I have had Miss Jaffa (Burnt Orange 2007 Versys) for a while, I still have a lot to learn.

"The happiest people donít have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode