Loose 2015 V650 turn signals - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Loose 2015 V650 turn signals

Back on Feb 29th, a friend & I picked up (2) new 2015 V650’s from (2) different dealers in Ohio (about 80 miles apart). One bike’s an ABS & the other an LT & both were loaded into an enclosed trailer to bring home. Neither bike has been ridden yet as there is still a tremendous amount of salt on the roads in our area. The other day my friend called & said one of his rear turn signals was loose & the other tight. I never gave it much thought, but he was here yesterday & happened to check mine & both are loose, one much more than the other. Not like rubber mounted floppy - they’re loose & mine are worse than his. We were looking around to see how to tighten them & the section to which they attach comes in (2) halves & that whole section would have to be removed from the bike in order to disassemble the halves. The ends that are the problems are enclosed & getting to them look like somewhat of a chore. Anybody else experiencing this condition?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-13-2016, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
ANOTHER thing to check - brake-caliper bolts. A lot of early Vs lost one or more of them, as they were loose from the dealer.

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode