Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Radiators from ebay

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  fasteddiecopeman 
#1 ·
#3 ·
This post has been deleted
#4 ·
This point not actually going to help you but my radiator guard on my 2011 Ninja ruined my radiator but rubbing on it and a replace original from japan was going to cost $1000.00 NZ but got a clone version from ebay out of china for $160.00 including freight so certainly worth shopping around.

#6 ·
I bought a used fan way back in 09, when there were numerous postings of fan failure . I got it off eBay for $12, cost about the same to ship it. I tested it when it arrived, it does have a different mount, and it works perfectly-----and as usual, my original fan is still a hummin.

#8 ·
depends on were you ride, im on my 3rd fan(ninja fan) (PO said he had replaced it and it dead when i got it, but that was due to mountain pumas getting into the motor and jamming it up, i was able to clean it out and get it working again but i already replaced it so i tossed the other in a box as a just in case

Reactions: onewizard
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.