Almost there!!! - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 10:39 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Talking Almost there!!!

well august 9th ill have my V! But time is going by slow... and reason being was i put it on lay away july 7 since they were trying to get rid of them and i have to get up to $4000 to put down on it. any one have any suggestions to make time go by faster?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 11:18 AM

I know exactly what you mean! but i dont really have any suggestions

Not long to go through ! Try keep busy at work or something, do extra hours, get involved in something stressful or watch videos on youtube
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 12:05 PM

Get a second job. Keeping busy will take your mind off the V and help the money pile up faster.

Corey

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

well i allready have to jobs as a IT manager and computer tech lol may be i need a third.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey872 View Post
Get a second job. Keeping busy will take your mind off the V and help the money pile up faster.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 04:35 PM

I sold my Specialized Enduro Pro SL Carbon mountain bike, 35 grams of gold, put my mortgage off for 2 weeks, and borrowed $1300 from my bestest friend and, viola $6325. out the door! Picked her up on Saturday and already rang up 300 miles...0 regrets!!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 04:43 PM

I bought mine by doing the 6 months same as cash thing. Was waiting for my insurance check to clear and did not want to wait on a bike. It is a great deal. Get to use the money for 6 months before turning it over to Kawasaki.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

yea my plan is to get up to $4000 of the $6600 (after ttl) because i start school up again august 25 and i dont want a huge payment during school. pluse this will get my credit going too.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2008, 04:48 AM
Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman977 View Post
any one have any suggestions to make time go by faster?
I was pulling overtime (without pay though ) like crazy for almost a whole month. Also went away for some weekends.

...now would be the time to start making those garage cupboards, and if you aren't a handyman, give it a bash anyway, the frustration will take you mind off the bike foh sho

I waited for my V for just short of 3 months, so I deffinitely know what you are going through here. I must have gone to the same sites, reading the same articles, looking at the same pictures over and over and over again, lol.

But let me just say for the thousandth time what most people on here have been saying... guy.... it is worth the wait. (That prolly doesn't help huh? My bad )

08' Diablo Black Kawasaki Verys
98' 3.0L V6 Colt Rodeo D/C (Engine rebuilt, Body lift, Monroe Shocks, 32" Wrangler MTR's, GME GX300)

Work hard, play harder. --Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode